Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Back to work today!!

I had my sleeve exactly one week ago today and I went back to work today. It wasn't bad at all. I drank plenty of Water and ate my Proteins on schedule. Still a little sore when I cough or sneeze, but that is to be expected.

You are a strong woman! So happy you are recovering so quickly.

4 hours ago, SusieQ2019 said:

back to work today. It wasn't bad at all.

@SusieQ2019

one week PO sleeve, and you are still around to talk about it?!!☺️

glad you didn't have any problems immediately PO

you are probably using a small pillow to counteract the pain

of coughing and sneezing. you look like a smartie so i'm

sure you already thought of that

good for you on your drinking Water and having your protein!!

many people go back to work after one week, take it easy

at the office and at home. don't overdue

in my case, i went back to work the second i got home

i am happily RETIRED😉

good luck

kathy

I had my sleeve exactly one week ago today and I went back to work today. It wasn't bad at all. I drank plenty of Water and ate my Proteins on schedule. Still a little sore when I cough or sneeze, but that is to be expected.
Omg woman! We were sleeved the same day and I cant see myself back at work today! I can barely get myself off the couch!

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Me too! It was exhausting, but felt good to be back. I’m only doing 1/2 days this week, though. I am not sure that I could deal with full days. Well, I’m sure I COULD, but it certainly wouldn’t be pretty!

I’m glad you are feeling well.

I had my sleeve April 9th, and felt good the first week but a week and a half out I began feeling really sick then upon my follow up, i started feeling like I was going to pass out and weak. doc told me that was normal. So just don't overdo it and take your time. now that I'm on pureed im beginning to feel stronger and hopefully I will be returning to work on Thursday, originally Iwas supposed to be back April 24th. You are definitely a strong woman. good luck on your journey.

Thanks guys!

@ProudGrammy I will take retirement any day lol. @karenbb8 the week I was home I was mainly on my bed and couch and found I had less energy. I think the more I am up and about the more energy I get.

I was on pureed from the hospital. I would not have had the energy if I was on liquid for another week or 2.

WOOT way to go. the more you move the more energy you will have.