Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Newbie introduction ☺

Just wanted to introduce myself. Hello everyone 👋 my name is Penelope and I want to get the gastric sleeve surgery. Current weight is 256 and I'm 5'7🙈 I've recently joined another forum and just found this one today. Can't wait to share my journey with you guys🤗

Feel free to add me on Instagram @fatsuitbegone *nothing on the page yet but I will be uploading before photos soon 😌🙈

Edited by Fatsuitbegone

Hiya Penelope, love your name! Welcome to Bariatric Pal, we 💘 love new people, if you have Any questions please ask. I'm from from the other side of the Weight loss family, I had an RNY bypass on September 5th, but I have oodles of Sleeve friends on here so know a lot about that process as well. And we would love to help you along on your journey. As an example , a while back I was having a problem, sure I was singled out to have it and there was no hope for me Shared it on here, 4 people had encountered the same thing and had a easy way to solve it. I'm an inch taller, started out at 355 and am down to 293 , didn't think I would get under 300 but I did it! And I give credit to my surgery, because I couldn't drop my weight by any simple diet, and I have tested a mind-boggling amount of them in my time.7 weeks after surgery, I can see differences in my body, my waist, my legs, my rump and even my belly. And I want this to continue, and I believe with this new tool it will! Join me on this journey, things are always happier with friends!😛🌈😛

Welcome. Like Frustr8 said, there's some amazing people on here and always someone to help. Great people here.

7 hours ago, Fatsuitbegone said:

Just wanted to introduce myself. Hello everyone 👋 my name is Penelope and I want to get the gastric sleeve surgery. Current weight is 256 and I'm 5'7🙈 I've recently joined another forum and just found this one today. Can't wait to share my journey with you guys🤗

Feel free to add me on Instagram @fatsuitbegone *nothing on the page yet but I will be uploading before photos soon 😌🙈

Welcome to the boards! Good luck! Lots of changes coming your way!

14 hours ago, Frustr8 said:

Hiya Penelope, love your name! Welcome to Bariatric Pal, we 💘 love new people, if you have Any questions please ask. I'm from from the other side of the Weight loss family, I had an RNY bypass on September 5th, but I have oodles of Sleeve friends on here so know a lot about that process as well. And we would love to help you along on your journey. As an example , a while back I was having a problem, sure I was singled out to have it and there was no hope for me Shared it on here, 4 people had encountered the same thing and had a easy way to solve it. I'm an inch taller, started out at 355 and am down to 293 , didn't think I would get under 300 but I did it! And I give credit to my surgery, because I couldn't drop my weight by any simple diet, and I have tested a mind-boggling amount of them in my time.7 weeks after surgery, I can see differences in my body, my waist, my legs, my rump and even my belly. And I want this to continue, and I believe with this new tool it will! Join me on this journey, things are always happier with friends!😛🌈😛

Wow you experienced so many positive things from you surgery. I can't wait to see the positive things that will come with my journey😊 Let's be BFF'S 🤗🌈

11 hours ago, johnsons13 said:

Welcome. Like Frustr8 said, there's some amazing people on here and always someone to help. Great people here.

Thanks can't wait to meet all the new people on here 💙

Welcome, you'll love it here. Best to you on your journey.

Hiya Penelope, love your name! Welcome to Bariatric Pal, we [emoji180] love new people, if you have Any questions please ask. I'm from from the other side of the Weight loss family, I had an RNY bypass on September 5th, but I have oodles of Sleeve friends on here so know a lot about that process as well. And we would love to help you along on your journey. As an example , a while back I was having a problem, sure I was singled out to have it and there was no hope for me Shared it on here, 4 people had encountered the same thing and had a easy way to solve it. I'm an inch taller, started out at 355 and am down to 293 , didn't think I would get under 300 but I did it! And I give credit to my surgery, because I couldn't drop my weight by any simple diet, and I have tested a mind-boggling amount of them in my time.7 weeks after surgery, I can see differences in my body, my waist, my legs, my rump and even my belly. And I want this to continue, and I believe with this new tool it will! Join me on this journey, things are always happier with friends![emoji14][emoji304][emoji14]
I'm a newbie as well and this post gives me hope. Your words are so inspiring!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using BariatricPal mobile app