Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thought I would start a thread for a specific surgery date. Sometimes the threads get too long to navigate.
CW 230
GW 150
BMI 38
5’5”

• Like 1

🦗 🦗 🦗

Surgery date-5/3 CW-249 GW-140 [emoji847]

How are you? Everything going well

Surgery date: 5/14

Starting Weight: 286.7

Current Weight: 272

Goal Weight: 175

Height: 5'6"

• Like 2

Hi Kay07! Are you excited? Nervous? My doc asked me those questions and I said with all honesty “No, I feel prepared and determined” but in the quiet of the night when I have trouble sleeping, I scroll through these posts and do get a bit nervous. I’m having trouble adjusting to my preop diet. I have to admit I miss my nightly glass of red wine.

May 14th Checking In...........

#Excited

#Ready

#WheyProteinKing

• Like 2

Another May 14th checking in. I miss my dark chocolate but I have to admit that I’m really not that hungry anymore. I just wish I had more energy. Less than 900 calories a day is taking it’s toll.

• Like 3

Hi Kay07! Are you excited? Nervous? My doc asked me those questions and I said with all honesty “No, I feel prepared and determined” but in the quiet of the night when I have trouble sleeping, I scroll through these posts and do get a bit nervous. I’m having trouble adjusting to my preop diet. I have to admit I miss my nightly glass of red wine.

Not nervous at all yet. I am sure I will be as it draws closer, but I’m so committed it feels more like a relief than anything else.

I’ve been on a low cal low carb diet for a few months now in preparation of this, and can’t say I miss things all that much? I have been having so much fun experimenting with new recipes so maybe it’s kept my mind off it.

Although I do miss wine!

• Like 1

Got my call today.....I'm live at 5AM on the 14th......nice and early....LOL...

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, TxAlpha06 said:

Got my call today.....I'm live at 5AM on the 14th......nice and early....LOL...

Congrats and welcome!

2 minutes ago, Zoftig_Girl said:

Congrats and welcome!

Thanks and Thanks....

• Like 1

I've created a secret Facebook group for May sleevers. In order for it to be secret I can only add "friends" or I can add people using their email. So if you are interested you can either post your email or DM me with it. https://www.facebook.com/groups/210152776255190/

Another suggestion was to change the group name and make it closed so that it is searchable, then once members have joined change it to secret. I am just not comfortable with the world knowing about my surgery.

Checking in, tomorrow May 8 still dont know the time yet. Nervous and anxious but will check in again

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

4 minutes ago, DippedInChocolate said:

Checking in, tomorrow May 8 still dont know the time yet. Nervous and anxious but will check in again

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

You are doing GREAT! Congrats on your upcoming surgery.

• Like 1