Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was just thinking about what I posted and I feel it needs to be said that yesterday was terrible. It was painful and I was nauseous and so sleepy my eyes would roll into the back of my head. Thought this needed to be said because this surgery is no joke and u will be in pain and should take this decision seriously.

Congrats! Keep walking and drinking- the gas is no joke lol

It gets better every day and amazing to watch the lbs drop

HW 242, SW 236- (Bypass 12/20/17)
GW#1- 199 [emoji736] (2/11/18)
GW#2- 175
CW 189
5’6”

congratulations!!!

Sent from my SM-G930VL using BariatricPal mobile app

I woke up after surgery and was on some pretty good pain meds and could not even feel much pain but god I was sleepy like I said.
The next day I woke up in some pain not too bad mostly shoulder pain which walking and a heat pack helped to ease. The day after I was discharged from hospital. I was in a little pain mostly just uncomfortable sleeping was hard because I couldn't find the right angle and the pain meds were making me feel hot like red face,chest and scalp. It was so weird so I just took the slow release one and not the endone and I feel so much better. Today I feel great, I'm up drinking Soup, and this amazing smoothie and doing laps of my apartment. Although unfortunately struggling with the Water. But yeah long story short I'm doing great [emoji120][emoji4]