Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm close to Spartanburg had mine through dr Ross

Yes! I'm in Myrtle Beach, what about you?

I was in myrtle last week for my honeymoon

Excellent! I love living here, vacation all the time! We are from Missouri, we moved to escape the winters. ?☃️?

Dr Ross did mine. When did you have surgery and how is it going??

Oct 3rd last year. It's going. My hairs falling out so getting it cut Friday. Weightloss is at a stall this week so far. I got married Feb 11th and was trying to maintain that week. So I will start loosing again. I couldn't have lost what I have without it I don't think.
Hw 1/1/2016 292
Sw 10/3 16 251
Cw 206

Excellent! I love living here, vacation all the time! We are from Missouri, we moved to escape the winters. [emoji45]☃️[emoji45]

I feel you! Moved from Chicago and have family in MO so I get it! How do you like living in Myrtle Beach?

Had Bypass a month ago just looking for some accountability partners.

I'd love an accountability partner. It gets hard at times.

I'd love an accountability partner. It gets hard at times.

It's very hard and I'm only a month out. Are you taking your Vitamins everyday? I take all my vitamins and I take 10,000mgs of Biotin a day praying my hair doesn't fall out so bad. I have been going to the gym everyday. I have been doing my 30'mins, did 45 mins last night and I think I may have over done it. But it felt great at first lol. I'm praying I can lose another 25 lbs before I go back to Dr Ross. There is this amazing app you may already know about it but it reminds me everyday about my vitamins and tracks my Protein in take it's really good and helps keep me on track! I really didn't lose anything before surgery but my sw was 286.6 and now I'm 261. It's really hard and even harder when you have a family to feed as well, but I'm learning and just taking it one day at a time and trying to turn the time I use to spend eating doing my Bible Study. I know i wouldn't of been able to do without surgery. I had tried everything and I would lose some but then I would gain it all back, so I Thank God I was able to have surgery and I'm just trying to make the best of my "tool"

It's very hard and I'm only a month out. Are you taking your Vitamins everyday? I take all my Vitamins and I take 10,000mgs of Biotin a day praying my hair doesn't fall out so bad. I have been going to the gym everyday. I have been doing my 30'mins, did 45 mins last night and I think I may have over done it. But it felt great at first lol. I'm praying I can lose another 25 lbs before I go back to Dr Ross. There is this amazing app you may already know about it but it reminds me everyday about my vitamins and tracks my Protein in take it's really good and helps keep me on track! I really didn't lose anything before surgery but my sw was 286.6 and now I'm 261. It's really hard and even harder when you have a family to feed as well, but I'm learning and just taking it one day at a time and trying to turn the time I use to spend eating doing my Bible Study. I know i wouldn't of been able to do without surgery. I had tried everything and I would lose some but then I would gain it all back, so I Thank God I was able to have surgery and I'm just trying to make the best of my "tool"

I take my Biotin and vitamins get my Protein. Water is my issue. Eating out and finding things I can have is an issue. I'm starting back to the gym this morning between work shifts and errands, its been awhile. I want to be under 200 by mid March. Weekends when we have my stepson is hard. He's such a picky eater. I absolutely hate even driving past those golden arches. My hair has been shedding about a month so around 3 months out. I have a lot so nobody notices except me and my new husband who is gracious enough to clean the drain out. Anesthesia has always made my hair shed anyways and I had 3 surgeries last year. Not complaining I know it will grow back. I track my food and stuff on spark people. I used to take about 8 different meds so forgetting vitamins for me doesn't really happen. I take the b/12 monthly by injection. Bible study is a great way to spend that time. It takes me longer to eat than before. chicken is hit or miss whether "roo" my pouch will be cantankerous and cooked broccoli may never happen. Most foods I tolerate, some more than others.

I totally understand what you mean!! food was my drug for so long it's very hard for me bc I went through so much depression and stress that I turned to food so that's always been my go to so now trying to end that addition is only through help of God. I have tried salmon twice and it didn't work at all. Sometimes if something has a lot of seasoning on it I can't eat it. chicken hasn't really bothered me as long as it's not dry. But I almost have to eat it shredded like and yes it takes me forever to eat! And that's been really hard for me bc I'm use to hurrying and eating and taking big bites and big drinks of drink so it's definitely hard learning to eat again. I have tried too many veggies yet. I have been eating eggs and tuna and chicken and I love the grilled fish from Caption ds knock on wood every time I have went it hasn't been dry and it's so easy to eat. I found Pinterest to be the best at finding recipes that are good for us. Some are still kinda crazy and they say they are for us and you read the ingredients and you are like no way that's healthy lol but they are some really good healthy ones on there. I fixed cauliflower crust grilled chicken pizza last night it was actually pretty good. I got this amazing sauce from sams yesterday that has nothing in it and it's so good I'll have to get you the name of it! I'm so glad you replied to my post it really helps having someone else to talk to that's going through the same!