Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Confession time, I did something bad.

So, I've been pretty good so far (6 weeks post) and have kept my sugars really low but today I blew it. I had 1/8 cup of soft serve ice cream :(

I feel like a total failure and I'm so disappointed in myself!

Just needed to confess to someone!

Sounds like you are doing fantastic! I completely understand the guilt but this journey is a marathon. So you tripped on a rock (and feel into some ice cream). Keep running and you won't even remember mid way through. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I had an twice this week because I was having my period and the sweet tooth was out of control. I have lost 3 pounds in the last three days. Just don't make it a daily thing and reduce the serving amount of you must must have it.

Margie are you still doing well after 7 yrs? I'm so curious about the surgery for people that have had it this long?

I sure am I had the lap band though, they didn't have the sleeve when I did mine, but the rules are the same or close. I was 295 when I had my surgery it took me 2 years to get to 160 and most recently I am 153. My lowest was 145 and I'm 5'7 so I looked bad. I'm 53 years old and it's life began 7 years ago when I was 46. Life is good. This picture of me is silly, it was me this Halloween. I dressed up and felt so silly and happy.

Sent from my SM-G925V using the BariatricPal App

I had an twice this week because I was having my period and the sweet tooth was out of control. I have lost 3 pounds in the last three days. Just don't make it a daily thing and reduce the serving amount of you must must have it.

How far out are you?

I sure am I had the lap band though, they didn't have the sleeve when I did mine, but the rules are the same or close. I was 295 when I had my surgery it took me 2 years to get to 160 and most recently I am 153. My lowest was 145 and I'm 5'7 so I looked bad. I'm 53 years old and it's life began 7 years ago when I was 46. Life is good. This picture of me is silly, it was me this Halloween. I dressed up and felt so silly and happy.

Margie are you still doing well after 7 yrs? I'm so curious about the surgery for people that have had it this long?

post-305014-14794456367761_thumb.jpg

That's my before

How far out are you?

21th would be my 7th month.

Every time I do this, which is on a daily basis I just put an extra 6 miles a day in.