Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgery date Nov 21st!

I got my date yesterday, while in the middle of the pharmacy ???? I will see my surgical team and some other pre-op people on Tuesday next week. I have to say it went fast after I made my decision.

So, surgery buddies, anyone?

Nilla

I'm thinking I'll be right around the same time. My last appt is next Friday! Then into insurance.

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

My date is November 30th and my pre op is the 17th! Good luck to you!

Hoping for great success for us all!

I just had my labs and ekg, came home and found out that I have to have my chest x-

by Tuesday morning. I just didn't have enough energy and took a nap instead... x-ray on Monday.

I guess I will find out when my pre-op diet starts on Tuesday, along with most of my other info.

Nilla

I have everything complete. Just need firm dates. And praying for no surprises

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

You will get there. It was a long process for me and I think it has helped me to do enough research and try dieting once more, just to be sure.

I have changed my habits towards healthier choices along the way, so the transition will not be as drastic for me.

Nilla

I have everything complete. Just need firm dates. And praying for no surprises

You and I are in the exact same boat! Submitting on Tuesday! I'm so anxious.

@@achappex3 good luck. Super excited to hear how long the turn around is w your insurance.

My surgery date is November 9. I'm wondering if all of you have given up caffeine entirely?

I will hear tomorrow if I need to give it up. The only restriction that I know of is your surgery will be cancelled if you can't lose weight before surgery or if you still smoke.

Nilla

I got an all clear so far. They still want me to see my cardiologist and have a more extensive lug check. I might be able to skip the endoscopy... keep your fingers crossed!

I will have a 4 week liquid diet with some veggies and Proteins allowed. Max 800 cal/day. They want me to lose 5-10% of my CW. I can have caffeine all the way, but without sugar.

Nilla

I have been approved and given November 30th for my surgery date. I go for all the pre op work on the 15th and also find out how long and what to do on the pre-op diet. 17 pounds will put me below the BMI!

I have been approved and given November 30th for my surgery date. I go for all the pre op work on the 15th and also find out how long and what to do on the pre-op diet. 17 pounds will put me below the BMI!

My weight that counts for the bmi, is the one from when I started my journey. I am below bmi 40 right now and will still lose before my surgery. But still approved they were happy with my progress and set my goal for the next 6 weeks to a 5-10% loss.

You will be just days behind me!

Nilla

Awesome! I have been given all the nutrition info for the two week pre op... 500 cal less than 50 carbs and all liquid. I should be pleasant to be around...

I gave up everything really quickly and then added stuff back in, I need to quit the caffeine and booze again. Wasn't hard the first time just need to set my mind too it.

I am leaning toward sleeve but haven't fully made up my mind. I guess I should get on w it.

Awesome! I have been given all the nutrition info for the two week pre op... 500 cal less than 50 carbs and all liquid. I should be pleasant to be around...

I gave up everything really quickly and then added stuff back in, I need to quit the caffeine and booze again. Wasn't hard the first time just need to set my mind too it.

I am leaning toward sleeve but haven't fully made up my mind. I guess I should get on w it.

500 cal is very low, maybe move to the middle of nowhere for your diet? Just to keep you family and friends sane

I decided on the RNY, because of my reflux and my surgeon agreed.

Nilla