Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

First milestone at 12 weeks out!

I am so excited today! ! I got on the scale and it read 199!! I am 12 weeks out as of today and I reached my first major milestone- I'm under 200lbs!

That is a total loss of 75lbs (68lbs since surgery 75 including the 2wk pre op diet) I am so happy!

I have gone from a size 24 to a size 16.

This surgery has literally saved my life. It is BY FAR the best money I could ever have spent!! I am so

thankful everyday that I was able to do this. This forum has given me the best support system. I know that whenever I have questions or doubts I can get answers and support right here. It is an amazing tool.

My next goal is to get to a size 12 by Christmas.... fingers crossed!!

Edited by Amberina

@@Amberina - Great job. Yeah we all say "oh it's just a number" but ITS A BIG FREAKIN DEAL. Congratulations for breaking that barrier.

Congrats!!!

I think Onederland is the most psychologically significant milestone most of us can hit (unless we started in the very low 200s). It is special, and provides a renewal of purpose and confidence. It looks like we went on the table at the exact same weight, OP. I am 10 weeks out today (partly due to a one-week postponement for the surgeon's vacay), and I am 12 lbs away. I set myself a goal of 10/22 for Onederland, of which I will obviously fall just short, but I am nonetheless extremely happy. I am down to around 3 lbs/wk max now, which was frustrating when it hit, but probably means the weight loss is real and permanent. Congratulations!

@@Amberina you just made my day.

Awesome progress. Keep on kicking it.

Awesome!

That is fabulous! You should be very proud of yourself! Congrats!

Amazing job! Isn't it a great feeling?

Thank you everyone for all the kind words!!

I know that we are not supposed to focus on the numbers- normally I just focus on how much better I feel and the fact that my clothing is getting looser- but I was pretty freaking excited to see that 199 this morning!!

@- yes we are just about the same- awesome job on your progress!!!

@OKCPirate- yes, you are so right!! I feel that this is one time that the numbers ARE a big deal!!

@Dub- thanks!! WOW- You are just out of surgery!! How are you feeling? You have had some amazing success so far!!

And again- thanks for all the kind words and encouragement - you are all amazing people!!

Congratulations and well done!!

Congrats! How exciting! Can't wait until it's my turn!

It's a HUGE deal...congratulations to you!!! You deserve to be excited and proud of yourself!

I haven't been in ONEderland myself in nearly 20 years....can't wait to have my surgery and start on my way there! What a great day that will be!!

Congratulations again...keep up the great work!!!

That is an outstanding weight loss. Well done :)

I am so excited today! ! I got on the scale and it read 199!! I am 12 weeks out as of today and I reached my first major milestone- I'm under 200lbs!

That is a total loss of 75lbs (68lbs since surgery 75 including the 2wk pre op diet) I am so happy!

I have gone from a size 24 to a size 16.

This surgery has literally saved my life. It is BY FAR the best money I could ever have spent!! I am so

thankful everyday that I was able to do this. This forum has given me the best support system. I know that whenever I have questions or doubts I can get answers and support right here. It is an amazing tool.

My next goal is to get to a size 12 by Christmas.... fingers crossed!!

This is an amazing weight loss! !!

I wanna be you at my 3 month mark!!!!!

Good for you and I totally agree... I LOVE this site and love all of the support and help we get from other peeps

Keep up the amazing work! !!