Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Plastics: Before & After (post your pics here!)

You've had weight loss surgery, reached your goal and went the extra step to achieve the body of your dreams by getting plastics! Post your before and after pics here and share your awesome transformation! Inspire us pre-plastic potentials!

Do you want "before" pictures from before our weight loss or "before" pictures from right before our plastics?

I'd like to see just before surgery and then after. I'm so wrinkled under my clothes and think about surgery all the time. I just don't know if I want to deal with all the post op pain and related concerns. But I'd sure like a flat stomach for the first time in my life. Maybe pics will convince me to move forward.

Feel free to watch my video. It has photos of me before WLS, before plastic surgery, and afterwards. Good luck on your journey!

https://vimeo.com/108545064

Edited by My Bariatric Life

I'll post a bunch of photos, but first let me explain my situation for anyone who doesn't know my story. In 2010/11, I lost 90 pounds "on my own" through diet and exercise. I went from 270 down to 180. I maintained around 180 for about 8 months, then had plastics done in August of 2001. I had an extended Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, breast lift with augmentation, all over Lipo, and fat grafting to my butt.

Over the course of the next 3 years, I regained 80 pounds, back up to 260. When I decided to try to lose weight again, I opted to have VSG, because I didn't want to get back down only to regain again. I was hopeful that sleeve would allow me to maintain a lower weight. I was sleeved on Sept. 1, 2014 and at 7.5 months post-op, I am now back down to 180 pounds, so I have re-lost all the weight I gained post-plastics. I still want to lose about 25 more pounds to reach a healthy BMI.

So, here are the pics!

Before initial weight loss - November, 2010 - 265 pounds:

post-226192-0-16004400-1429231866_thumb.jpg post-226192-0-48730300-1429231878_thumb.jpg

After initial weight loss - August, 2011 - 180 pounds:

post-226192-0-49343500-1429231884_thumb.jpg post-226192-0-50502600-1429231885_thumb.jpg

Pre-plastics - August, 2011 - 180 pounds:

post-226192-0-66772900-1429231881_thumb.jpg post-226192-0-05886000-1429231883_thumb.jpg

Post-plastics (1.5 months post-op) - September, 2011 - 180 pounds:

post-226192-0-33775500-1429232323_thumb.jpg post-226192-0-56808400-1429232324_thumb.jpg

Before sleeve surgery - October, 2014 - 240 pounds:

post-226192-0-03308300-1429231887_thumb.jpg post-226192-0-47751200-1429231888_thumb.jpg

After sleeve surgery (7 months post-op) - March, 2015 - 185 pounds:

post-226192-0-44625100-1429231879_thumb.jpg post-226192-0-42503500-1429231880_thumb.jpg

@@JamieLogical it looks like the plastics "stuck" after the gain and loss. It doesn't look that you need any body contouring. Would you say that is right? I applaud you for not giving up! I think many people would have done that. Congrats on your weight loss and perseverance! You are an inspiration!

@@JamieLogical it looks like the plastics "stuck" after the gain and loss. It doesn't look that you need any body contouring. Would you say that is right? I applaud you for not giving up! I think many people would have done that. Congrats on your weight loss and perseverance! You are an inspiration!

My Tummy Tuck held up AMAZINGLY well and, so far, the fat grafting to my butt seems pretty well intact. I haven't been losing the fat there on my way back down. The main issue I've had is that my left breast implant has become malpositioned with the weight gain and re-loss. Like as I gained the weight, the real fat tissue expanded and pushed the implant out of position and now that I am losing that fat again, the malpositioning is obvious. I will have to have a revision to fix it. I've had a consult with a local surgeon and I've had some talks with my original surgeon back in Mexico. I haven't completely decided what and when I am going to do about it. I've decided to sort of take a "wait and see" approach, since I still want to lose about 25 more pounds. I think I'd rather wait until I'm at goal and maintaining for a bit before addressing it.

@@NewSetOfCurves do you have before and after?

Here is my pic taken at PS office at one year. And my day before LB surgery and i guess about two years post op TT in purple

post-74134-0-93809500-1429295027_thumb.png

post-74134-0-58364800-1429295067_thumb.jpg

post-74134-0-27174000-1429295235_thumb.jpg

Everyone looks so great and congrats I'm looking into a Tummy Tuck now .

@JamieLogical.... Explain the butt graft thing. this grandma needs some. I mean it's not pancake flat... but its not bootylicious like your... hehe.

Wow! @@bayougirlmrsc, you look amazing! I do not have before and afters because I have yet to have plastics. I am having my third consultation this coming Monday. I am planning to get a Tummy Tuck, breast augmentation and a spiral upper thigh lift. Thank you for sharing! Your pics inspire me!!!

@@My Bariatric Life, it would open up the link but the video would not play.