Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Did you lose your boobs and butt after having the gastric sleeve? I'm concerned I'll lose mine and I don't see myself being able to have plastic surgery down the road to replace what I lose.

Gone and gone. : (

I was a 40DDD and had breast reduction long before the thought of WLS ever entered my mind. After the reduction and before the WLS I was a 38/40 C cup. Now I am a 36B, and the cups are a little big but A cups are too small.

Edited by Chele H

Chele, you need those fruit of the Loom bras they used to carry with + and - sizes (A+)!!! i wonder if they still make those, they were genius!

as for me, my butt is GONE and boobs are on their way. i'm happy though, i want to be fit, taught, toned, and strong! i want muscle definition and a 6-pack and to look like the gals on the cover of Oxygen magazine.

i have already seen a plastics guy and asked him how SMALL he could go to reduce, lift and reshape me! i'm pretty sure he had never heard that question before...

How bad it will be depends on what your body used to look like at a normal weight. If you drop enough that you are close to that weight, your boobs will likely be around that same pre-fat size.......just deflated, or having less volume / fullness. If you had ass before, it will shrink relative to the rest of you, but your genetics will still shine through.

Either way, the best advice I can give you is to do weight training. No matter where you start or what your genetic makeup is, weights can create a new you. Do lots of squats and lunges with heavy weights, and you will marvel at the changes. Lean muscle will also help loose skin look better. I don't know about you, but I want to look fit and trim, not skinny. I like having curves.

Gone and Gone and Good Riddance! In fact, just yesterday I was told I look like a prepubescent boy. Made me laugh, because it's true. I have awesome lean muscle tone in my arms, back, and abdomen and no boobs, butt or hips. And I'm thrilled. The only bad part is the loose, wrinkly skin that covers my toned muscles on my butt and thighs. But finding clothes that fit is so easy and if it weren't for all the loose skin where my boobs used to be, I probably wouldn't even need the A cup bra I'm in now ( formerly DD)

I had an endometrial ablation several years ago, and I don't miss my "curves" any more than I miss my period!

My boobs are much smaller, which I am happy about -- I hope they continue to shrink! I hate having big breasts! And my butt is basically non-existent, which does make me a little sad. It's hard fo find pants that fit. But still, overall, I am in love with my new body in a way that I never was when I was super morbidly obese. And most importantly, my health is basically perfect now. I'll take perfect health and a missing butt any day! Not to mention all the fun stuff like with a missing butt, I can now fit into one airline seat, restaurant booths, through stadium turnstiles, etc. etc.

Lost my butt but boobs r still there. Lost 100 lbs and ive only gone from a 44dd to a 40d

Gone from a 22 jeans to a 7. Hafya buy junior pants cuz the womens makey butt look saggier.

Good luck

I'm 100lbs smaller than my highest weight, but I still have about 85 more lbs. I've gone from a 44D to a 38DD. Bizarre, I know. But so far I've not lost a lot of volume in the breasts, but rather a lot of weight around the sides, so that's why I've gained a cup size. Butt wise, my ass is still hanging on. But I come from a wide hipped/big bootied family. Not sure if I will ever lose all the booty. My hips are currently keeping me in a size 18/20, even though up top I'm a 14/16.

My butt is definitely getting flat! I am doing lots of squats and lunges to try and combat it. My boobs, on the other hand are not going anywhere. I was wearing a 42DD prior to surgery, now I am most comfortable in 38DD. So I've lost two band sizes, but no volume! I was trying on bathing suits the other day, and the size 10 tops fit just fine around, but I was spilling out of the cups! Too bad, I've always wanted to be one of those women who could just walk around braless, or wear one of those strappy tops without worrying about my bra showing!

I never really had a big butt so I'll say no to that however with the weight loss I have been told it looks bigger (I'm convinced it's an illusion). Now my boobs on the other hand are GONE/FLAT! and I mean like the women walking around on National Geographics. Literally when I woke up from surgery someone had stole them. Nothing that a good bra hasn't helped to mask. I did not even consider plastics before WLS now it is in my plan. With that said I don't have any regrets and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Edited by Kissifur

Can't swear this time (post sleeve) but about 7 years ago I lost 92 lbs, just diet and exercise (of course I gain every pd back) when I lost then I went from a 42F to a 38 F and from a size 24 to a size 13. This time seems to be different when it comes to the butt. I'm down 51 pds, my butt has left the pants and the building. the boobs still remain, i'll let you know in another 50 lbs.

I'm a year and a half post surgery and I've lost 100lbs since my highest recorded weight. Boobs- I went from a 40 DD to a 36 DD...they are still big but I think since I'm tall I still look in proportion. Definitly they have lost their fullness and roundness but I'm 50 so it was bound to happen I guess :) I just wear a good bra and continue to exercise hoping that they catch up to the rest of me... Butt - I had a big one, too big so I think it looks better at least in clothes it's alittle droopy but at least it doesn't have ceulite anymore... so thats a positive.

My bottom, that was quite pronounced, is now almost normal and I am 6 weeks post op. I am mighty happy about that. The bosom is also shrinking, however there is too much sagging in that area to bring me much joy.

I am so afraid of boob sag