Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share your tattoo pics

Just for fun! I got a new one today so I'm excited to share mine. :D

post-151241-0-95898500-1402283508_thumb.jpg post-151241-0-03244700-1402283510_thumb.jpg

Yay! I love tattoos!

Hello Kitty tattoos

Totoro tattoo

To thine own self be true

Pterodactyl tattoo

I wasn't sure how to add images... so I just did it that way ^^^

Sorry! :rolleyes:

Edited by ladykatie_

I don't have tattoos yet, but I've designed two that I will get eventually. One is simply the letters LLAP with my surgery date. LLAP is "Live Long and Prosper" which is a Star Trek reference. I'm a big trekkie. That one will be on the inside of my right wrist. The other is a fishing tattoo, as I have a passion for fishing. That one will be on my inside forearm, and about 2 1/2".

post-205517-0-26257800-1402300637_thumb.jpg

post-205517-0-33257800-1402300638_thumb.jpg

@@ladykatie_ LOVE that Pterodactyl!!!!

Nice! They hurt but they're worth it. :) I've been in a lot more pain anyway - so these are easy peasy.

Already have a few more in mind, just need to save some extra cash hahaha

Rewarding myself with a tattoo sounds good to me :)

Nice! They hurt but they're worth it. :) I've been in a lot more pain anyway - so these are easy peasy.

I am going to get a wrist tattoo of an infinity symbol w my children's name in it. Wanted to get it before surgery but I don't know if I'm allowed. So how much does a wrist tat hurt??

The first one is on my lower back, so it was a little hard to take a picture without being able to see where I was aiming.

The second is a wraparound on my forearm.

post-182221-0-89628800-1402319886_thumb.jpg

post-182221-0-44943000-1402319961_thumb.jpg post-182221-0-91176500-1402319990_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kindle

@@Sboulie it stings a bit more on the wrist but it's nothing unbearable, it's more of a pinching sensation. If it's only a small one it won't take too long either :)

@@Sboulie The wrist is a bit sensitive, it stings. It also swells up pretty good too. It was a cover up from an older one that I never really liked, but this one I love!! My tattoo was a bit over 2 hours yesterday, the wrist did hurt but the more up my arm he went it hurt less. I think my restless legs were bothering me more than anything! Haha :)

I have a few more future plans - I am going to get a "Love Infinity", I am going to get a huge peacock along my left side going around my thigh and hip (after my total body lift of course) and I'm going to get a Cleopatra arm snake on my upper left arm after my arm lift. Looking forward to all the fun and pain. ^_^

Here is an example of the love infinity: post-151241-0-56921900-1402324635_thumb.jpg

Cleopatra Snake Charm: post-151241-0-31867100-1402324479_thumb.jpg

And when I hit my major goal I am going to have this one done: post-151241-0-15072500-1402324549_thumb.jpeg

Oh and the peacock tattoo but I will want it to be more colorful: post-151241-0-85679700-1402325111_thumb.jpg

I'm also going to get one around my ankle someday too, just not sure what I want yet.

I can't post mine from here...hopefully I can later...LOVE the infinity love symbol...I have never seen that before! ....hmmm...where can I put that one ;)