Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi. I am about 6 months out and really struggling with my eating. I am having trouble reigning it in and am starting to regain weight. Any suggestions would be great as I am incredibly depressed.

Thanks.

Hi! I'm only 6 weeks out, but all I can say is believe in yourself. You have come this far and you don't want to go back to where you were. You have to keep trying. Forgive yourself for today but you have to start again taking care of yourself. Chew slowly, remember what it was like in the beginning, make sure you are drinking your Water and eating your Protein. Take a walk when you want to eat extra. Or drink a glass of water and if you still feel hungry, eat a little bit more but make wise decisions. You can do this! Learn to forgive yourself, we will all slip up but the key is getting back to it. Always choose Proteins first, then veggies then the carbs. Portion Control always, and slow down. You got this!

Hi. I am about 6 months out and really struggling with my eating. I am having trouble reigning it in and am starting to regain weight. Any suggestions would be great as I am incredibly depressed.

Thanks.

I am also 6 months out. I thought I was gaining and I did gain 5 lbs. I went on a fast of some sorts one weekend. I bought me several good tasting Protein shakes and bars. And that is all I had that weekend with lots of Water. I got back on track and went down 10 lbs. I am a slow loser but I think it's better for your health to lose a little at a time. I don't exercise but I do walk. When I clean my house I have the music turned up loud and I dance withmt vacumn my mop and broom. Of course no one is home when I do this lol. Also I don't eat any type of potatoes. If I eat Pasta it's only whole grain spaghetti . I don't eat processed food hardly at all. Now this doesn't mean I don't eat out because I have had shrimp fried rice with steam broccoli in it. I can make 2 meals out of the container they put it in. I allow myself every 2 weeks some type of soda like dt dr pepper in a small no can.

I just got to remember that fat girl wants to eat up everything and be a big ad depressed woman again and I don't want to go back there. I am almost off all my meds and so excited!!! I need to lose 32 more lbs to be in onederland. I hope by November when we go on our cruise I will be at least 180. Good luck to you

I am also 6 months out. I thought I was gaining and I did gain 5 lbs. I went on a fast of some sorts one weekend. I bought me several good tasting Protein shakes and bars. And that is all I had that weekend with lots of Water. I got back on track and went down 10 lbs. I am a slow loser but I think it's better for your health to lose a little at a time. I don't exercise but I do walk. When I clean my house I have the music turned up loud and I dance withmt vacumn my mop and broom. Of course no one is home when I do this lol. Also I don't eat any type of potatoes. If I eat Pasta it's only whole grain spaghetti . I don't eat processed food hardly at all. Now this doesn't mean I don't eat out because I have had shrimp fried rice with steam broccoli in it. I can make 2 meals out of the container they put it in. I allow myself every 2 weeks some type of soda like dt dr pepper in a small no can.

I just got to remember that fat girl wants to eat up everything and be a big ad depressed woman again and I don't want to go back there. I am almost off all my meds and so excited!!! I need to lose 32 more lbs to be in onederland. I hope by November when we go on our cruise I will be at least 180. Good luck to you

I think you are doing great. I love that you allow yourself the things you like, but in moderation. I do the same thing. And if the scale moves up, you do what you need too to make it go down. Good luck on your goal! Youve got this!

I am also 6 months out and I struggle everyday! My weight goes up and down due to fluid! I work 2 jobs so it is very hars not to eat stuff that u can just grab and run with! My weight has stayed around 162-165 for over a month and that isn't helping my mind set any! Only 22lbs to my personal goal is met!! It seems far away when the scale has been on a hold for this long!

Hw 256 sw 233 dos 12/11/12 cw 162 pg 135 drg 120