Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So Discouraged-Scale Hasnt Budged

Stalls are all part of the process. Perfectly normal and nothing to worry about. Stay focused on following the protocol, stay active and stay away from the scales for at least a week and two would be even better if you can stand it. You're gonna love the new you!!

Join the club.... my scale has only moved a pound or two in the past month and a half = very discouraging but I increased my exercise and intenstity. My clothes are fitting lose now where they were tight before but the darn scale has not moved - I am in a major slum !!! Hopefully it will start to move again real soon. As DL said above stay focused and continue doing what you are doing, I keep telling myself this every day.. it will pass.

Please don't be discouraged. Think of the other things that can be happening, for instance like you said BB your clothes fitting better.

Do you have more energy.

Can you do something now that you couldn't do a couple of months ago.

Your body is just adjusting to this new weight and all of a sudden you will drop five pounds.

Don't stress. Do what you are doing. Move a bit more, Drink some more Water, and enjoy

the victories that you have already come to know. There are many more on the horizon, That scale is just

a number. Don't let it have so much power.

Hugs to you both.

Me too! I am early into this, my surgery was sept 27th. But I lost 18lbs the two weeks before surgery, 12 the first week, and now nothing for the past 4 days. It's discouraging :( I am not eating hardly anything other than yogurt and Isopure and Water but I am still not budging. I don't know of this is normal so early...

Practically anything is normal in the early going. Lol. Your body is going through a lot of changes and everyone's experience is a little different. Relax, trust the process, and give your body some time to find its own way. It will get there in its own time. That's when the really fun stuff starts!. You're gonna love the new you!!