Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Isopure? What is that?

Yes it can! It is a clear Protein Drink, think Poweraid or Gatoraid. It is packed with protien, the best kind. It gives you 2 grams of Protein per oz! You can get it at GNC or any place like that. The taste takes a minute to get used to. Lots of folks mix it with Water or Poweraid or crystal light. You won't fine a better protein pack for the punch. Different flavors but I liked the grape.

Yes it is a good way to get whey Protein an zero carb grape is the only one i like its is about 4.50 a bottle at GNC if you get one of ther saving cards its buy 3 get one free. good luck

I have heard so many people talk about Isopure or something like that. What exactly is it? Can it be used instead of the dreaded Protein shakes? I am 1.5 week post sleeved :)

Yes BUT you cannot drink the entire RTD bottle and call it a meal because your body can only absorb so much Protein at one time. When I was drinking them i'd do a half bottle at a time.

Also gotta warn you that the RTDs have a funky aftertaste to them. I don't mind it but some people can't stand it. Don't buy a case of any flavor until you know for sure.

i'm only two days post op, and the Protein Shakes are filling me up too fast. the Isopure has been amazing so far. even with the aftertaste, i'll drink a sip of Powerade zero afterwards if it gets too gross for me. my dr actually gave me two flavors to try in the hospital, i'm grateful for that, i think they're great!

I found them at Vitamin Shoppe for about $4 bottle and on Amazon for just over $3 per bottle. A GREAT way to get 40 grams of protein!

I have 2 different flavors and they aren't bad but I immediately feel like I have cotton mouth after I take a sip of it. It's weird

Cngrats chelsi how u feel

i feel really good! the soreness is going away, and i'm feeling really positive! thanks for asking!

I got some at GNC on sale the other day buy onr get one free...so it was like 2 something a bottle. So far I can only stand blue rasberry

No but I bet if you had a nutri bullet or ninja or something it was really good with the ice it would be okay I am bored and in my kitchen right now and I just have a regular blender I can try it real quick... I am presurgery but my doctors rules say. Very thin liquids nothing thick at all For the first 21 days it is just broths and Protein Drinks Water or sugar free drinks.... I have a bottle of tropical iso-pure had for three weeks in my fridge because it is nasty so let me play chef :)

The only Protein drinks I have found the like are the ones that are already made and I like the brand pure protein it comes in mint chocolate and Cookies and cream Also banana chocolate strawberry vanilla but I don't like those flavors In general but they are 11 ounce cans and 35 g of Protein One carb one sugar one fat And like 160 cal.... I think Walmart has vanilla and chocolate and the Vitamin stores seem to carry strawberry and cookies and cream as well as others but the mint chocolate you have to order online I don't know why the stores do not carry that flavor... I have tried so many brands of crap and not like that I have developed a fear of tasty new stuff because I am scared I will not like it so I have not tried oh yeah or muscle milk or any of that I am just going to stick with these..... If you order from vita cost is 2.34 a can and if you order $50 worth is free shipping otherwise most sites are about $10 for shipping 12 can case... On vita cost you can order any brand and any flavor so it's worth it to have it show up at your house

Okay experiment over and it is not tropical.... I have passionfruit you can definitely do that but honestly I just like took sip out of the bottle before hand and small taste okay but it's not then I could drink the whole 20 ounces of it... So I did like three quarters of the bottle and maybe a cup and a half iceI and hit blend... I honestly think it change the taste and made it tastes a lot worse and made it very Foamy... But it is still a very thin liquids so I don't know why you couldn't other than just adds volume to it and there's already so much you have to drink to get that Protein and you're just adding to it......idk... Thanks for the science project idea....

Has anyone tried coconut I so pure which flavors are the best so many of them surely they don't know all taste bad... And like I said I have so much **** and not like that I do not want to go out there and buy all the flavors just to try them I wish the stores had samples or people had sampling parties that would help everybody out in the bariatric world to have a sample party everyone bring what they like and let everybody try it so we're not wasting the money all the time