Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had so much to do today, tons of client deliverables, most of them time-sensitive, lots of phone calls...so what did I do? I started a blog. Will you check it out and tell me what you think?

http://sleevers.wordpress.com/

If I can geek out for a minute, wordpress ROCKS. I literally did that from 8 am until now, while in between deliverables and during boring conference calls. Much of the content was stuff I had posted here, but it has a nice, handy dandy recipes tab for the few recipes I've posted here since people ask me frequently how they can see my recipes while on their phones. Well, here we go.

I have a feeling this is all because I'm trying desparately not to weigh today :)---oh hey! and succeeding so far!

Gamergirl

I checked out your blog! I think its good. Very insightful. I really liked the tab on what you eat.

I was sleeved on July 15th and some days I just don't know what to eat or satin can be such a chore. I like that I can check out what you had and or the recipes

I hope you keep it going. I book marked your blog!

Gamergirl

I checked out your blog! I think its good. Very insightful. I really liked the tab on what you eat.

I was sleeved on July 15th and some days I just don't know what to eat or satin can be such a chore. I like that I can check out what you had and or the recipes

I hope you keep it going. I book marked your blog!

woo hoo! i need to take more pics of what I eat. It's quite comical how little we can have isn't it? :)

I know! My family and friends give me crap about it. In a good way. I liked your first picture of the cheese plate. At first glance I was like did she eat anything. Until I saw the nibbled cheese. Lil.

Glad you did!! Just this afternoon after reading your post, "What role does the scale play in your life?" I was wondering why you did not already have a blog!

Your posts are compelling, insightful, and fun. thanks Gamegirl!

Loved the blog!! Keep on writing please!!!

Please keep up your blog! Lovin it so far!

I posted a new blackened salmon recipe on my blog today. SO yummy! http://sleevers.wordpress.com/category/recipes/

I posted a new blackened salmon recipe on my blog today. SO yummy! http://sleevers.wordpress.com/category/recipes/

The recipe sounds great. I commented and then saw it was filled with autocorrect typos! Horrors! Anyway, love the blog, thanks for the update. Incidentally, I didn't get an email "alert". Just FYI.

I just checked out your blog. Gonna try the chicken Thai sausage recipe. Sounds yummy !

I love reading people's blogs and hearing about their journeys. I think I am going to start documenting mine on youtube....vlog...

T

The recipe sounds great. I commented and then saw it was filled with autocorrect typos! Horrors! Anyway, love the blog, thanks for the update. Incidentally, I didn't get an email "alert". Just FYI.

No email alert? Try following it again? I feel like I'm spamming myself, that's how many alerts I'm getting!

I did and this time got a confirmation email. I didn't yesterday. Another delicious recipe!!!! I cannot wait to start real food!!!!