Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Best condom idea, ever!

Why can I not find something that is designed like a rumble roller!!

http://www.rumbleroller.com/

It would be perfect! The perfect amount of stimulation.

So far my experience with "ultra ribbed" condoms has been, well, not so ribbed. After losing 180 lbs, I could use these to help me with the ecstasy factor in the bedroom. Men, I do have to tell you that losing the gut stomach and getting into "fit shape" has been a whole different experience, one that lasts and lasts and lasts. Ok, I better stop because I know the women are reading this post as well. :)

LOL, I just took a picture of one of these sitting on my lap at a powerlifting competition last weekend!

hmmm....does this qualify as TMI ? ^_^

ok have to play naive here for you?

There are/have been various types of studded condoms around, though it's been some years since I have been in the market. Somewhere around here I have the patent number for a musical condom that plays music while you, uh, use it - though I'm not sure what tunes a rumble roller condom would play!

Ladies woman are not allowed on the men's only forums anymore. Because' date=' trust me if they were I would of been the first to jump in and been making jokes all over the place :P

Like is that why this chick looks so happy! :D

[/quote']

Ha! I sort of invited the responses from women with this post. However, I tried to be inconspicuous it and make it appear as a guy post only. :)

There are/have been various types of studded condoms around' date=' though it's been some years since I have been in the market. Somewhere around here I have the patent number for a musical condom that plays music while you, uh, use it - though I'm not sure what tunes a rumble roller condom would play![/quote']

Ha! Think "lets get ready to rumble...." With heavy metal Echoing around a boxing or WWF match!!

Every time, just imagine the booming voice of That guy with the microphone as you get your new muscled body into the ring:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Buffer

Not too much TMI (I hope), just a little inspiration for the men's room when the guys get fit and are their ideal weight.

Well if you can talk about condoms then I have a question for you men. I'm 38 nice and attractive but why is it only older men (like 60 year olds) that ever flirt with me? What is it I'm doing wrong? Come on men help me out!

Is it desperation of the older generation?

Seriously, in general sometimes it comes down to dress, hair style and self confidence that women or men find attractive in the opposite sex. It is not only scale weight and muscles, so to speak, but it certainly helps. Not absolutely sure about this, but have a strong feeling about it. Come on women, throw us a bone on this question.

I have also heard that a lot of older folks feel young in heart and their reflection in the mirror does not match how they feel inside. This is what I have picked up from my MIL as she has been "on the market", so to speak, and feels this way about her self. Yet she looks at pictures of other guys that are same age or a couple years older and they look "so old" to her. It is a matter of perspective I guess. Soon we will be looking like one of those old guys in our outward reflection too, but feeling like a 25 year old stud. What would we do then? I am 38 now and have not given it a whole lot of thought. I guess we will cross that bridge when it arrives, or never in my case, because I am happily married. I will still have to deal with looking old, but feeling young.

Nevermind.

Except for those that see it in their email.

Nevermind.

Except for those that see it in their email.

I got really curious, as usual, and checked email for the "missing response." Except it wasn't there.:) what is your response Amy?:)

Ladies woman are not allowed on the men's only forums anymore. Because' date=' trust me if they were I would of been the first to jump in and been making jokes all over the place :P

Like is that why that chick looks so happy? :o[/quote']

What chicks? I don't seem them on my phone?

Is my theory on older generation young at heart attracted to younger generation a good theory or what? No responses...

for men who are attracted to younger women, my theory is that it is more about their own ego--which may be similar to what you are theorizing, fiddleman...it's just that I don't think it is necessarily that they truly feel young at heart but that they want to convince themselves that they are still attractive to what they consider the more sought-after women (i.e., the younger ones)...keep in mind that I am a 51-year-old single slightly-cynical woman ;)

for men who are attracted to younger women' date=' my theory is that it is more about their own ego--which may be similar to what you are theorizing, fiddleman...it's just that I don't think it is necessarily that they truly feel young at heart but that they want to convince themselves that they are still attractive to what they consider the more sought-after women (i.e., the younger ones)...keep in mind that I am a 51-year-old single slightly-cynical woman ;)[/quote']

100% agree and I'm 29. My dad is dating a woman that is also 29.