Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

10 things I can't wait to do

I love your list --- If I were to make one, several of your items would be on mine. Keep your eye on the prize and good luck to you!!!

Thanks for starting this! My surgery is July 2nd and here are my ten things:

1. Wear all my old favourite clothes in little sizes. I have held on to them for ten years!

2. Have a long, leisurely soak in my RV-sized bath tub!

3. Go on a trail ride. I just couldn't do this to a horse right now!

4. Ride my bike on this special trail we have near my home....it's about three hours on an old rail bed, down-hill through a forest all the way but I don't have the stamina right now.

5. Buy roller skates and use them up and down my back alley!

6. Visit my family in England. The flight and walking around for all the sight-seeing overwhelms me right now--never mind having my family seeing me 100 pounds heavier than my last visit. :(

7. Have coffee and a good visit with a few ex-boyfriends who remain friends and stay in touch, and don't understand why I avoid them.

8. Order a pile of adorable dresses and cardigans from Modcloth and Anthropologie.

9. Wear my beautiful rings and bracelets again.

10. Buy lots of super-cool antique and vintage clothes, which don't seem to come in plus sizes!

I think I have many more, but that's a good start!

I am looking forward to lots of the things listed above, and will add paragliding, ziplining, and zorbing. There's an adventure sports enthusiast inside of me that wants out!

I am looking forward to lots of the things listed above, and will add paragliding, ziplining, and zorbing. There's an adventure sports enthusiast inside of me that wants out!

YES!!!! Ziplining! I have always wanted to try this....That is actually #1 on my list of skinny activites to try...followed by rock wall cimibling,

Love this. The comment about doing that to the horse made me laugh out loud!!! I wanted to do the indoor skydiving when I was in TN. The weight limit for women was 150 pounds. I hope one day I can get there.

1. To be able to walk more easily....improve my mobility!

2. To rock a black dress again, and a red one, and a blue one, and a purple one...you get the idea!

3. To wear my rings again...

4. To have my legs become one of my best features again instead of just hair & teeth

5. To try new things ...confidence & mobility to be able to

6. To go to the 'other' side of clothing stores again and be comfortable regardless of the size

7. To feel more comfortable in my own skin again...regardless of what Mr. scale says

8. To feel like the old & real me again...

9. To hopefully, lower my health risks (lots of bad health issues on both sides of my family) of many problems at my age

10. To have George Clooney, or Joe Manganiello (excuse my spelling), or Vince Vaughn, or John Cusack, or Russell Crowe, or Gerard Butler...fall madly in love with me, of course, and live happily ever after!!! LOL

This is a lot of fun to think about! Here are my ten:

1. Walk into a room and have my husband do a double take.

2. I want to be able to make my kiddo tired

3. I want to wear a dress and not look like a bell.

4. I want to have clothes that reflect my style and not what I coud find that would fit me.

5. To run in the many marathons in my state. They have a Zombie run that looks awesome!

6. To travel to other countries.

7. To not immediately notice that I am the biggest person in a room, or that people are talking about me.

8. To want to go out and do things, instead of thinking of them as chores.

9. To go out for a run

10. To be smaller than my husband and more confident in the bedroom :wub:

What a great list! Here's mine:

1) go caving in the "wild" part of Mammoth (maximum chest circumference = 44 inches)

2) SCUBA certification

3) be able to snorkel without asthma attack

4) buy lingerie at Victoria's secret

5) indoor rock climbing

6) be able to excercise without needing ibuprofen

7) be able to sleep through the entire night (without waking up 10 -15 times because my back hurts or I can't breathe)!

8) wear my wedding ring

9) horseback riding on the beach

10) get to Onederland!

Wow, how inspiring....Here is my list: 1. Wear a bikini 2. be comfortable in anything I put on. 3. be able to go all day without having to stop for a break when we are at the zoo or theme parks. 4. not struggle with finding a pretty well fitted bra. 5. be able to show my daughter a positive body image. 6. be able to get a pedicure, without feeling self conscious. 7. eat a single portion of gourmet food and be full. :) (I can already do that but haven't yet) 8. be a MILF 9. feel good enough about my body to DANCE again. 10. wake up and like what I see in the mirror.

I love reading these! We have so much to look forward to..we better make sure we seize the day(s) and get all these adventures done! I hereby promise to make sure I don't let the day-to-day stuff get in the way, and make the most of my slinky, healthy body when I get actually get one! ;)

I honestly just can't wait to have a lap!!! And also to be able to go to any store and find clothes that fit ;)

1. For my wedding rings to fit again

2. To go running errands with my daughter without feeling exhausted

3. To feel confident in my career

4. To shop in the "cool" stores

5. To not dread getting up in the morning because I have nothing that fits well

6. To go out in nature and hike and have fun with my family

7. To drastically cut the number of pills I take.

So far, that's all I got