Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

question females only plzz

My first question. Is that I got my period today and my surgery. Is tue smh...2nd is should I shave mah sweet stuff lol?

My first question. Is that I got my period today and my surgery. Is tue smh...2nd is should I shave mah sweet stuff lol?

Lol. I got mine a few days before surgery too. I trimmed mine. :)

You poor thing...I giggled when I read this....well...these surgeons have seen the obese of the obsese that havent seen their sweet stuff in years....so I really dont think that would be a concern of yours at all...they are more interested in your tummy...the only thing I would do is make sure you dont have a plug in cuz you are NOT gonna be able to change that...Just saying I am 10 days post op and still cant bend in the middle...still sore

I'm 2 days post op and I can't clean up after #2 as too sore to move that far and agree I would never be able to change a tampon --- thank god I have an incredible husband who has been taking really good care of me. I did trim before surgery.

I think it's different for everyone...

I'm no spring chicken (47) but I was able to do everything for myself no problems, including tampons.

Well if Laura isn't a spring chicken then that must mean I'm, we'll never mind. I got my lovely period before leaving hospital and I didn't have a problem changing the tampon. BUT.. Everyone is different. Trimming? Hell.. They're lucky I shaved my legs let alone any place else ;)

Well if Laura isn't a spring chicken then that must mean I'm' date=' we'll never mind. I got my lovely period before leaving hospital and I didn't have a problem changing the tampon. BUT.. Everyone is different. Trimming? Hell.. They're lucky I shaved my legs let alone any place else ;)[/quote']

Lol okay thanks

Well if Laura isn't a spring chicken then that must mean I'm' date=' we'll never mind. I got my lovely period before leaving hospital and I didn't have a problem changing the tampon. BUT.. Everyone is different. Trimming? Hell.. They're lucky I shaved my legs let alone any place else ;)[/quote']

@ Ms. Antiband...you are too funny ; <)

I was on my period the day of surgery. I was wearing a tampon and they made me take it out and put a huge pad on. The nurses weren't concerned at all about it. Didn't shave. Figured my body would have enough irritation. Lol

Sigh...from my calculations TOM will visit the day of or before...I'm just worried about what I can take to get me through the 1st 2 days ugh

Sigh...from my calculations TOM will visit the day of or before...I'm just worried about what I can take to get me through the 1st 2 days ugh

O dont you worry bout that, you will have plenty of pain meds that you wont have to worry bout menstral cramps...you will have enough other pain and soreness that your period wont be an issue at all!