Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sooo excited and nervous and obsessed..today Ready 4 a Change sent me a email to confirm my flight and cell number..so far they have been very efficient and Alma answers all my questions...so does Dr. Garcia i hit him up on Facebook..so happy as of now with my choice..

Sooo excited and nervous and obsessed..today Ready 4 a Change sent me a email to confirm my flight and cell number..so far they have been very efficient and alma answers all my questions...so does Dr. Garcia i hit him up on Facebook..so happy as of now with my choice..

I am excited FOR you!!

Dr Garcia is amazing. The entire team of people are AMAZING! Dr Luna is AMAZING!

Dont be scared, be happy and excited. you are going to look back at any nervousness you had and laugh at it. You are in the BEST hands!

I will be keeping an eye out for you!

Thank you both..i love the support on this site..and i will def. be posting whenever i have a chance while I'm in Tijuana.. :-)

Thank you both..i love the support on this site..and i will def. be posting whenever i have a chance while I'm in Tijuana.. :-)

I honestly believe you'll have a wonderful experience with Dr. Garcia and the rest of the team!

I was sleeved in North Carolina about two and a half months ago and my friend who saw the already dramatic changes to my quality of life decided to have the surgery as well and chose Dr. Garcia. She had the surgery on Wednesday and I came with her as her companion!

The difference between the two experiences is astounding. While I felt cared for with my own surgery it is NOTHING like the level of care she's getting! Everyone we've met seems honestly invested in the patient doing well (including the older woman that delivered the Water and chided my friend to be sure to drink it all). The hospital is older but crazy clean and comfy.

Basically in my personal opinion had I known how good an experience going to Mexico for the surgery would have been I wouldn't have had mine in the US even if I did have insurance! You'll have a wonderful experience with Dr. Garcia and team. :)

Yesterday I confirmed with Dr. Garcia for August 27. Reading reports of his good work makes me feel much more secure. Hope all goes well for you, I'll be watching for your story!

Sooo excited and nervous and obsessed..today Ready 4 a Change sent me a email to confirm my flight and cell number..so far they have been very efficient and alma answers all my questions...so does Dr. Garcia i hit him up on Facebook..so happy as of now with my choice..

Great ! I will be there from the 22nd - 26th ????

I have one week left myself I will be there on June 11th with Dr. Garcia yay. Excited and going nuts all at the same time. Just ready to get this train moving.. :)

I have one week left myself I will be there on June 11th with Dr. Garcia yay. Excited and going nuts all at the same time. Just ready to get this train moving.. :)

I have the same date! What hospital does Dr. Garcia work out of? I will be at Mi Doctor Hospital.< /p>

He works out of Mi Doctor and florence Oasis. At first they had me at Mi Doctor but I read so many wonderful things about Florence like the great equipment, larger hospital, more English speaking nurses and nicer rooms etc. so I switched.

You all will do great. I was there at florence with Dr. Garcia on the 25th of April. I have no complaints so far. Great Team!!!!

At first I was also scheduled for Mi Doctor but then eventually changed it to florence. And I also asked Alma and she said suggested Florence for me and said that I would be happy there.

Can't wait to hear about your experience.

Can't wait to hear about your experience.

Me too! Best wishes to you! :wub: