Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What day is your surgery?

Hi everyone just saw a list of peoples surgery dates for the month of May but I wanted to see if we can make this list for everyone so Ill start with mine and just copy and paste with your date. If your surgery is before mine just put it on top of mine if its after put it under and then the next person can do the same. If someone is having it done the same day just add your name next to theres (May 29, 2013: erics300, johndoe200) Lets see if this works.

May 29, 2013: erics300

Hi everyone just saw a list of peoples surgery dates for the month of May but I wanted to see if we can make this list for everyone so Ill start with mine and just copy and paste with your date. If your surgery is before mine just put it on top of mine if its after put it under and then the next person can do the same. If someone is having it done the same day just add your name next to theres (May 29' date=' 2013: erics300, johndoe200) Lets see if this works.

May 29, 2013: erics300[/quote']

Meggz

Hi everyone just saw a list of peoples surgery dates for the month of May but I wanted to see if we can make this list for everyone so Ill start with mine and just copy and paste with your date. If your surgery is before mine just put it on top of mine if its after put it under and then the next person can do the same. If someone is having it done the same day just add your name next to theres (May 29' date=' 2013: erics300, johndoe200) Lets see if this works.

May 29, 2013: erics300[/quote']

May 22 yay

Mine I'd May 28.I don't have to do a pre op diet...I'm nervoys and excited@ good luck!

Mine I'd May 28.I don't have to do a pre op diet...I'm nervoys and excited@ good luck!

No pre OP diet? Where are U having ur surgery at?

No pre OP diet? Where are U having ur surgery at?

All surgeons are different. One of the surgeons I saw doesn't required the pre op diet, yet his colleague does. Some say that it really doesn't make that much of a different. I truly have no clue. All I know is that I want May 22 to get already.

My Doctor is Dr Mark Pleatman in Bloomfield hills Mi. I'm scheduled May 28, 3013..I'm doing all Fluid day before only. I'm 5'6 and weight is 204..with co morbities...and hypo thyroid..I'm ready for a new journey and being healthy!

May 30th pre op liquid diet is a killer

May 30 is coming up real Quick..good luck...I don't have to do pre op diet....just one day prior!

May 30 is coming up real Quick..good luck...I don't have to do pre op diet....just one day prior!

Ur lucky I only have to do 3 day but I went for 2 weeks since I been eating badly

Well good luck. 3 days not that bad..I been eating badly too. I'm going out with a bang..lol...cause I know I won't be able to eat this way no more...who's your doctor? Insurance cover it? I'm self pay do I didn't have to go through any hoops.

Well good luck. 3 days not that bad..I been eating badly too. I'm going out with a bang..lol...cause I know I won't be able to eat this way no more...who's your doctor? Insurance cover it? I'm self pay do I didn't have to go through any hoops.

Im in nyc my surgeon's dr Gorecki im still waiting on my insurance to approve it I hope the do I have united healthcare under my job mta so im praying

Ahh ok . Well I'm sure your insurance will pick it up...did you get your protien shakes? I purchased non flavor and chocolate...this is going to be challenging