Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

sugar free yogurt

paulinamdiaz

welcome newbie :)

3 weeks PO??

since you didn't say otherwise, hope things are going smoothly with your recovery :)

you are probably still in the clear liquid phase????

not supposed to "treat" yourself to yogurt, cottage cheese til the "soft" stage :(

i was lucky - i llllloved the popsicle!!!! no prob eating lots!!!! :)

have you tried chicken broth???

unless your doc/nut tells you differently - you have to wait on the yogurt :(

sorry bud :(

Thank you! Yes I had surgery April 3...I am doing great just a few pains here and there. It's just hard because I'm so limited to what to eat (I am on full liquids) but thanks for the reply!

I also had the sleeve on Apr 3. I am also on full liquids (stage 2 on kaiser). I find that if i drink too fast or gulp then it feels like I've swallowed a pebble.

sleep is difficult because I'm so sore. The liquid Vicodin gives me a terrible headache so I'm just using Tylenol.

I'm trying to stay positive but I'm super uncomfortable. I've been walking the last two days and that's helped.

I have not even tried to gulp anything in fear of that! But I have not been taking my pain meds either because they make me dizzy and the taste is unbearable. I have found that sleeping is not as painful I am able to sleep on my sides now. I am just ready to get some soft foods in me, I think this is the hardest thing not being able to eat while everyone around you does

I have not even tried to gulp anything in fear of that! But I have not been taking my pain meds either because they make me dizzy and the taste is unbearable. I have found that sleeping is not as painful I am able to sleep on my sides now. I am just ready to get some soft foods in me' date=' I think this is the hardest thing not being able to eat while everyone around you does[/quote']

I had my hubby buy foods I don't care for to avoid eating envy. It's helped. I ate Luigi's sugar free Italian Ice during full liquids.

I'm 3 weeks out today and just now starting soft/blended foods.

I know it's easier said than done but try not to rush the healing process. It's not worth the potential risk. I had 10 days Clear Liquids. 10 days full liquids. Now today is my 1st day on soft/blended.

I had my hubby buy foods I don't care for to avoid eating envy. It's helped. I ate Luigi's sugar free Italian Ice during full liquids.

I'm 3 weeks out today and just now starting soft/blended foods.

I know it's easier said than done but try not to rush the healing process. It's not worth the potential risk. I had 10 days Clear Liquids. 10 days full liquids. Now today is my 1st day on soft/blended.

It is way easier said than done! Lol where do you get this Italian ice? That sounds delicious. How is your day going with the soft foods? What are you eating and do you feel full with just little amounts? I still feel hungry or not full all the time and it scares me.

It is way easier said than done! Lol where do you get this Italian ice? That sounds delicious. How is your day going with the soft foods? What are you eating and do you feel full with just little amounts? I still feel hungry or not full all the time and it scares me.

Italian ice is in the ice cream and frozen treat section in my grocery stores. I love it.

I had scrambled eggbeaters. I made 1/2 cup and it was too much. I started hiccuping and stopped.

Italian ice is in the ice cream and frozen treat section in my grocery stores. I love it.

I had scrambled eggbeaters. I made 1/2 cup and it was too much. I started hiccuping and stopped.

Did you feel full?

Did you feel full?

Yeah. I listened to my sleeve and I stopped and let my head catch up to my mouth/stomachI realized I was indeed satisfied. Not full/uncomfortable. Satisfied.

I am one week post op today and on all liquids and Protein Shakes too, but I am allowed to have Chobani Greek plain yogurt. I don't like it plain so my nutritionist recommended I use sugar free jelly in it. I tried the blueberry and I have to tell you it was very good. A nice break from all the liquids. I have it once a day as one of my meals. I have feelings of hunger myself especially when I wake up in the morning, but luckily just alittle but satisfies me, unlike before. I'm down 14 pounds today so I'm happy about that. Good luck to you.

I am a week myself! I do experience feelings of hunger very often even after sipping my liquids...I do drink more than an ounce...I feel a bit defeated

I am a week myself! I do experience feelings of hunger very often even after sipping my liquids...I do drink more than an ounce...I feel a bit defeated

The liquid phase after the procedure, in my opinion, is the worst and hardest. I had mine done on 3/27, right before Easter. That Easter Sunday at my family's house was bad, I left the room. That's how I dealt with it. And as far as the food goes, I can't believe how little I'm eating. Thing is, I'm full. Just trust your Dr and NUT's plan.