Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My friend just txt me a picture that was taken last February and I didn't even recognize the person I saw in the picture. I know it didn't happen overnight but what I saw in the mirror everyday wasn't what I see in pictures from that time in my life.

I'd love to se everyone else's "who is this person" pictures. Where did you come from and how far have you come

post-40965-13813663772221_thumb.jpg

I feel the same way in my before. I used to be angry with her when I first started losing.

I dont feel anger anymore. Now i feel sorry for her. Its bazaar to me to see my "befores"

post-33424-13813663773021_thumb.jpg

I feel the same way in my before. I used to be angry with her when I first started losing.

I dont feel anger anymore. Now i feel sorry for her. Its bazaar to me to see my "befores"

post-240658-13813138213552_thumb.jpg

:) you look great. like you are her smaller healthier much happier daughter. congrats!!!

Forgot to add a current. Oops

post-40965-13813663773906_thumb.jpg

post-40965-1381366377479_thumb.jpg

post-40965-13813663775622_thumb.jpg

Thanks! I am 7 months post op. i still have a way to go, but I feel like a million bucks! ;)

When was your surgery?

Btw, my friend has the same tattoo as you on her shoulder blades! So cute!

my surgery was 10/25 so about 4 1/2 months now I believe. I was 230 in the pic and as of this morning was 164. I have had such an easy and effortless recovery, I couldn't be more thankful for my decision to change the path I was going down. I've been very open with everyone I have come across about my surgery if the issue of food or weight loss comes about and have had nothing but positivity and support. Now part of that may be because I have been blessed with great family and friends, may be because anyone who knows me will know that if they roll their eyes n talk **** I might roll their heads, and it might be because if they talk they are smart enough to talk behind my back lol.

thanks for the ink compliment, I love my lil swallows :)

Before picture - location, Gulf Shores, AL  Nov 2009

I'm really not sure HOW to do this, but I'm trying to add a picture from my gallery. Oh my, I barely remember this person.

Yay, I DID IT!!! The picture is there!

Yay' date=' I DID IT!!! The picture is there![/quote']

You are my hero!!!! OMG, you look 20 yrs younger, not to mention just beautiful!

What was your height and weight before? When did u get sleeved? What's your weight now?

Y'all are amazing and look great! I can't upload due to only having my lame iPad for awhile. I don't think I look much different at this ime anyway, but hopefully I can one day post happy and beautiful pics like yours

Good job!

You are my hero!!!! OMG, you look 20 yrs younger, not to mention just beautiful!

What was your height and weight before? When did u get sleeved? What's your weight now?

:) Thank you for the kind words!! I am just under 5'7" and at Dr. Davidson's seminar, my first visit with him, I weighed 228. My highest weight ever, was 232. This morning I weighed 145.5 My surgery date was June 11, 2010, I'm almost three years out. I lost 23 lbs the two months prior to surgery. I reached Dr. D's goal of 150 just under five months, and MY goal of 145 a month later. I've been in maintenence for quite a while now.

So, what's your 'story'?

:) Thank you for the kind words!! I am just under 5'7" and at Dr. Davidson's seminar, my first visit with him, I weighed 228. My highest weight ever, was 232. This morning I weighed 245.5 My surgery date was June 11, 2010, I'm almost three years out. I lost 23 lbs the two months prior to surgery. I reached Dr. D's goal of 150 just under five months, and MY goal of 145 a month later. I've been in maintenence for quite a while now.

So, what's your 'story'?

I think you meant to say you weighed 145.5 NOT 245.5 this morning. Otherwise, your the skinniest 245 lb person I've ever seen. Congrats with your weight loss! Very inspirational!

I think you meant to say you weighed 145.5 NOT 245.5 this morning. Otherwise, your the skinniest 245 lb person I've ever seen. Congrats with your weight loss! Very inspirational!

LoL - thank you. I've had two cups of coffee, you'd think I'd be more aware of what I'm posting!!! I went back and corrected my mistake!!! Have a great day!

BTW - congrats, YOU are doing good! It's fun, isn't it??!! What a wild ride this journey is!

:) Thank you for the kind words!! I am just under 5'7" and at Dr. Davidson's seminar' date=' my first visit with him, I weighed 228. My highest weight ever, was 232. This morning I weighed 145.5 My surgery date was June 11, 2010, I'm almost three years out. I lost 23 lbs the two months prior to surgery. I reached Dr. D's goal of 150 just under five months, and MY goal of 145 a month later. I've been in maintenence for quite a while now.

So, what's your 'story'? [/quote']

I'll be 7 weeks out tomorrow, sleeved Jan. 30 2013. My highest weight was 198, surgery day I was 188, and as of my 6 wk checkup I was down 24 lbs. I am 5'1''. I used Dr. Nicholson in Plano, his goal for me at 1 year is 123... So I have a long road ahead of me!

I'll be 7 weeks out tomorrow, sleeved Jan. 30 2013. My highest weight was 198, surgery day I was 188, and as of my 6 wk checkup I was down 24 lbs. I am 5'1''. I used Dr. Nicholson in Plano, his goal for me at 1 year is 123... So I have a long road ahead of me!

Oh wow, you are right here! I am in NE Plano, near Allen and Frisco. If you haven't attended a support group, you NEED to come to the next one at Baylor Plano!!! I am attending THREE in this area, but that one is my favorite. Dr. Nick is one of their doctor's I think. If you don't have the information on it, or if you are interested in one of the other, message me. There is an 'informal' support group meeting this Saturday, the 23rd at 12:30. A group of patients in this area (or anyone who wants to come) are meeting for the second time at Season's 52, a restaurant at The Shops At Legacy. It was really nice last time....but we need to RSVP to the guy who started it all. Let me know if you are interested.

Congrats on your loss, you're doing GREAT!!