Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Increased calories=weight loss

Some days i struggle to get my Protein and liquid intake, but on good days i eat every 3 hours, i eat protein first, add in some healthy carbs, and a smidgen of fat. I noticed i lose more inches and weight when eat more frequently and have one to two higher calorie items a week, not calorie bombs but more then normal 150-200 calories. Just thought i would share, especially those of us with severe binge eating issues, the eating healthy every few hours is physically and mentally satisfying

I know isn't that weird?? I sometimes think that I am being to strict and not eating enough... And somedays, Like today I've just had Water and a Protein Shake for breakfast.. Time just gets away from me and it's not good. But in the few days that I have eaten "well" bam weight loss!

Talk about a mind f**k!

It is. Even when i get scared of carbs and sugar, my inner godess is like "no sarah, moderation will accelerate weight loss" and i get calm. I still have nightmares sometimes that im downing a pint of haagen daaz...i dont ever want to go back to that way of eating again

Some days i struggle to get my Protein and liquid intake' date=' but on good days i eat every 3 hours, i eat Protein first, add in some healthy carbs, and a smidgen of fat. I noticed i lose more inches and weight when eat more frequently and have one to two higher calorie items a week, not calorie bombs but more then normal 150-200 calories. Just thought i would share, especially those of us with severe binge eating issues, the eating healthy every few hours is physically and mentally satisfying[/quote']

Yeah i think its all about tricking the body and keeping it on its toes. If u up ur calories when ur body least expects it u will lose weight. Once u have stabilized hr caloric intake for a long period then the body gets used to it and doesnt want to release any weight

Yeah i think its all about tricking the body and keeping it on its toes. If u up ur calories when ur body least expects it u will lose weight. Once u have stabilized hr caloric intake for a long period then the body gets used to it and doesnt want to release any weight

So what do you eat to trick your body?? I'm desperate!!

So what do you eat to trick your body?? I'm desperate!!

Indulge in one of ur favorite treats like ice cream or whatever u like but dont overdo it

Indulge in one of ur favorite treats like ice cream or whatever u like but dont overdo it

Thx!!!

Thx!!!

Ur welcome...good luck!

Thx!!!

Ur welcome...good luck!

Sometimes instead of fat free everything, i take one small serving of the full fat version. Ex, Peanut Butter, sour cream, or a dash of half in half, but only in moderation

Remember guys... When having a very low caloric intake ur body thinks its starving. So it holds on to fat for energy. That's why u lose weight when ur intake is better. And of course Protein and Water are needed for all process in our bodies.

Ur welcome...good luck!

So how many days do I need to trick my body to start moving again?? I actually went for a run last night!! I was sleeved Jan. 21 and only lost 10 pounds!! I am at 38 total... But come on!! Lets get this moving!!!!

So how many days do I need to trick my body to start moving again?? I actually went for a run last night!! I was sleeved Jan. 21 and only lost 10 pounds!! I am at 38 total... But come on!! Lets get this moving!!!!

How about just having a full day of indulging. Like I said dont over do it and make urself sick but splurge for a full day on things that taste good but may be high calorie. This ought to get ur body confused.

Ok I'm going to jump in a minute! Adding extra calories doesn't necessarily mean high fat ice cream type foods.. It could be just adding an extra snack like some nuts or a piece of cheese etc...

I say that because at this point (early stage of weight loss) for me at least eating ice cream would be a slippery slope.