Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Now it feels real....

I just recieved the call from my doc office and surgery is set for Feb 13, 2013!!!! Im doing my happy dance and my tummy is doing flip flops. I start my pre-op diet on Friday, o what fun :P but I am going to treat myself to something hot and spicy this week and then down to business. I dunno if I am more excited or scared or if it is just a mixture of both. Let phase 2 of the journey begin :)

That's great news! Happy for you! It will be here in no time

Congrats! How exciting! I am still on my "have my date high" from last Friday! I will have my surgery on Feb. 20th. It feels so amazing to have the plan and start on the next phase! Best wishes to you!

I was terrified the night before surgery. So hard to explain. Happy at the same time! Its normal hard to explain to your spouse or anyone you just have to go through it and get to the other side!! Good Luck first couple of week are the most overwelming and then you get your act together and it gets easier. I am 7 weeks out.

Thanks!!!! Hubby's taking a nap and hasnt heard the news yet lol, I was teasing him the other day and asked him what he thought of his wife in a pair of skinny jeans---Im 54 but still young in the heart :)

Congrats, I'm just beginning...I will be so Happy when I get to where you are...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches