Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Seriously i have been not loosing single pound for like 3weeks now i had my surgery on 15.12.12 and i lost around 19 lbs ok thats good but how long i do i have to face this i can say i am loosing inches my 10th grade clothes fit me but i badly want my scale to move anyone out there facing the same problem????

You've lost 19lbs since Dec. 12th?

I was sleeved on 12/18 and had a stall for a good week. I cut back on calories and met minimum Protein and I think that just prolonged it. I went back to 600-750 calories, tried to get back to 70g+ of protein and increased my Water and poof - I started losing again. I think sometimes we panic and do things that we think will help us but that hamper our weight loss. Good luck!

You've lost 19lbs since Dec. 12th?

Yes i lost all of them the first week and stopped loosing weight after that :(

I was sleeved on 12/18 and had a stall for a good week. I cut back on calories and met minimum Protein and I think that just prolonged it. I went back to 600-750 calories' date=' tried to get back to 70g+ of Protein and increased my Water and poof - I started losing again. I think sometimes we panic and do things that we think will help us but that hamper our weight loss. Good luck![/quote']

Awww my god wow that was help full may be i should try something like that!

if it makes you feel any better I had my surgery Nov. 2nd and have lost 23lbs as of today. My height is 5'6 and I weighed 212 day of surgery 189 today. Your height/starting weight makes a difference . Sounds like your doing awesome..your body just probably needs to adjust for the rapid 19 lb. loss.

if it makes you feel any better I had my surgery Nov. 2nd and have lost 23lbs as of today. My height is 5'6 and I weighed 212 day of surgery 189 today. Your height/starting weight makes a difference . Sounds like your doing awesome..your body just probably needs to adjust for the rapid 19 lb. loss.

Awwww my dear i will keep you in my prayers i hope you loose more and more :) thanks for sharing i am 4.9 and i am 73kgs right now and i am just 19 n i hope you understand what makes me anxious i want to be like any other person of my age.....

well my story outa make you feel better about yourself. sleeved on 11/12/12 weight day of surgery about 222. Today I am only at 209. you do the math - 13lbs. That's it! over christmas weeks I lost nothing. I ate a little less mindfully and had a few Lindt candies, but still nothing. So this week I hit everything on target - 72oz Water, Protein protein protein. little to no carbs - what do you know? I stepped on the scale this morning and it is STILL 209. I'm gonna continue and then weigh myself in a few more days, and if still nothing - I'm going back for a refund! LOL. Could I possibly be the only sleeved patient that never loses any more weight? Dear god I hope not...

I feel the same way!!! Ill be the person that doesn't lose anything!! Ive lost 32 since my surgery but for atleast a week now im staying at 223-225 i don't know why im not doing anything wrong, exercising and couldn't over eat if I wanted too. I can't eat hardly anything for portions!!

well my story outa make you feel better about yourself. sleeved on 11/12/12 weight day of surgery about 222. Today I am only at 209. you do the math - 13lbs. That's it! over christmas weeks I lost nothing. I ate a little less mindfully and had a few Lindt candies' date=' but still nothing. So this week I hit everything on target - 72oz Water, Protein Protein protein. little to no carbs - what do you know? I stepped on the scale this morning and it is STILL 209. I'm gonna continue and then weigh myself in a few more days, and if still nothing - I'm going back for a refund! LOL. Could I possibly be the only sleeved patient that never loses any more weight? Dear god I hope not...[/quote']

Dinnh, I was sleeved 10/10/12. Lost 20 lbs pre op and 18 lbs at my one month check up. Since then I've only lost 5 lbs in 2 months. Going to MD for 3 month check up to be read the riot act. I exercise and get all my Water and protein. I want a refund too!!!

well my story outa make you feel better about yourself. sleeved on 11/12/12 weight day of surgery about 222. Today I am only at 209. you do the math - 13lbs. That's it! over christmas weeks I lost nothing. I ate a little less mindfully and had a few Lindt candies, but still nothing. So this week I hit everything on target - 72oz Water, Protein Protein protein. little to no carbs - what do you know? I stepped on the scale this morning and it is STILL 209. I'm gonna continue and then weigh myself in a few more days, and if still nothing - I'm going back for a refund! LOL. Could I possibly be the only sleeved patient that never loses any more weight? Dear god I hope not...

LOL...I keep thinking they're going to call me to be on Good Morning America as the slowest weight loss after having had gastric sleeve!

Omg guys i dont know if your sleeve updates made me feel any better but i definitely feel bad and sorry i pray that you guys should start loosing weight soon dont loose hopes i will pray for you all!

Update today Saturday - got on scale and thought I must be down at LEAST a few ounces. NOPE still 209! So I take off my pj's (too personal - sorry) and socks and step on again - still 209! Here's what I ate today (which is a pretty typical day for me these days). I'm telling you my food choices in the order iin which I ate them:

Protein shake with a few tablespoons of frozen mixed berries (made with mostly Water and little tiny bit of skim milk ) - I drank the whole thing

one cup of coffee with some regular 1/2 and 1/2 (very little bit) and I'm NOT giving up 1/2 and 1/2 in one cup of coffee

Water (24oz bottle) - yum

2 ozs of tuna with a little mayo

3 special k baked chips

one piece of boston lettuce

24 more oz. of water

dinner = skinless roasted chicken about 2 ozs.

1/2 cup of roasted eggplant and fresh asparagus that I made with a little olive oil in the oven.

more water

I'll bet you a million dollars that two more days from now I'm still at 209...

on the upside I met a person I hadn't seen in a long time in the grocery store and she said I looked great! I'll keep plugging away at it - I mean it has to move downward at some point - right? :rolleyes:

I was 217 for 4 weeks one day I dropped to 213 I have been 213 for 12 days now :( Got out of one stall to just go back into one sucks so bad.

Update today Saturday - got on scale and thought I must be down at LEAST a few ounces. NOPE still 209! So I take off my pj's (too personal - sorry) and socks and step on again - still 209! Here's what I ate today (which is a pretty typical day for me these days). I'm telling you my food choices in the order iin which I ate them:

Protein shake with a few tablespoons of frozen mixed berries (made with mostly Water and little tiny bit of skim milk ) - I drank the whole thing

one cup of coffee with some regular 1/2 and 1/2 (very little bit) and I'm NOT giving up 1/2 and 1/2 in one cup of coffee

Water (24oz bottle) - yum

2 ozs of tuna with a little mayo

3 special k baked chips

one piece of boston lettuce

24 more oz. of water

dinner = skinless roasted chicken about 2 ozs.

1/2 cup of roasted eggplant and fresh asparagus that I made with a little olive oil in the oven.

more water

I'll bet you a million dollars that two more days from now I'm still at 209...

on the upside I met a person I hadn't seen in a long time in the grocery store and she said I looked great! I'll keep plugging away at it - I mean it has to move downward at some point - right? :rolleyes:

Omg omg maybe your loosing inches like me did you check????