Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

first thing is to say to yourself it happened and it's over. Don't beat yourself up. We are all involved in a new process and we are all going to have our set-backs. Now go back to the basics--get your Protein and your Water. If you are tempted to eat things that you know aren't good for you stop and ask yourself, Do I want this bad enough to undo all the hard work and good that I have done? chances are the answer is Heck NO! Also look at a picture of yourself before you started and look at one of you now, sometimes that is enough to help you find the willpower to JUST SAY NO! Good luck and remember it was just a slip, the whole train didn't derail.

I think that it's all in the planning. Set aside a couple hours and make yourself healthy food for the week, and make it available and easy for you to heat up quickly when you have the urge to just grab something unhealthy. That's my plan of attack to stay on track (no rhyme intended). So many times we grab things and eat them for convenience sake. Good luck- 1 lb is SO reversible.

-Kendra

I did the same thing and today I'm back to basics... Vitamins Protein and water! I allowed my self some holiday indulgence and I'd be shocked if the scale wasn't up tomorrow! but it's the the end of the world because I know that no matter how much it's up it will a..not be anywhere near what I would have been prior to the sleeve and b. it's what I want for life and I have set my goals and am moving forward. It's very challenging especially since I have family here until the 9th. (my mom just tried to bring me a box of candy as I was typing this!!)

Set a goal even a small one.. I have a valentines goal of hitting my 75lbs lost!! Prior to tomorrows WI I am 11lbs away it could not be 12 or 15.. and that's OK.. I'll get there by watching what I eat and working out!

I am 16 weeks out just Monday. I was a junkfood aholic. I just don't keep it in the house, remove all junk from your house. When I grocery shop I stay away from it. I have not had ANY junk since surgery and really I don't need it. I love eating my Protein, little veggie and sometimes yogurt. You can do this!!!

This is my favorite quote "Nothing tastes as good as being skinny feels" 1 pound is nothing! You can do this!