Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any December 28th sleevers!

Hi guys im being sleeved December 28th at Herman Memorial hospital in Houston Tx with Tlc Surgery, Dr Scarborough!!! I start pre opt on the 14th of December. Any one else?

My date is December 27 and my pre-op starts December 18. Good luck to you and hope to hear great things!

My date is December 27 and my pre-op starts December 18. Good luck to you and hope to hear great things!

Awesome same to you!! We got this!!

I'm having mine December 28th! Gotta be at Rex Hospital in Raleigh, NC bright and early at 5:15 in the morning!

I'm having mine December 28th! Gotta be at Rex Hospital in Raleigh' date=' NC bright and early at 5:15 in the morning![/quote']

Whoop whoop 19 more days!!!

Hi guys im being sleeved December 28th at Herman Memorial hospital in Houston Tx with Tlc Surgery' date=' Dr Scarborough!!! I start pre opt on the 14th of December. Any one else?[/quote']

Hello I'm being sleeved in Atlanta Ga. On December 28 also!! I kind of nervous... But I am ready for my new life..

Hi guys im being sleeved December 28th at Herman Memorial hospital in Houston Tx with Tlc Surgery' date=' Dr Scarborough!!! I start pre opt on the 14th of December. Any one else?[/quote']

It seems surreal just last month we were anticipating the approvals now the pre-op diet is coming up this week.Omg my nerves are getting the best of me. Im ready,already planned my big trip to Jamaica to Celebrate my 6th months post surg.

Hello I'm being sleeved in Atlanta Ga. On December 28 also!! I kind of nervous... But I am ready for my new life..

Congrats, im not nervous yet but I know I will be the day of! Im ready too this has been a long time coming. We are going to rock this!!

It seems surreal just last month we were anticipating the approvals now the pre-op diet is coming up this week.Omg my nerves are getting the best of me. Im ready' date='already planned my big trip to Jamaica to Celebrate my 6th months post surg.[/quote']

What date did u get!! Lol I planned my trip to Hawaii June 24th my bday is 6/6 so I got to be on it!!! I have a treadmill elliptical and weights in my house so im ready!

What date did u get!! Lol I planned my trip to Hawaii June 24th my bday is 6/6 so I got to be on it!!! I have a treadmill elliptical and weights in my house so im ready!

My date is 12/28 at 8:00am,my birthday is in July so we are both Cancers,toooo funny.Yes we gots to get on it and max it out, Gods will I can reach my goal of at least 60 pounds but Im praying I can do more in 6mos

My date is 12/28 at 8:00am' date='my birthday is in July so we are both Cancers,toooo funny.Yes we gots to get on it and max it out, Gods will I can reach my goal of at least 60 pounds but Im praying I can do more in 6mos[/quote']

Im a gemini 6/6 lol and yea thats so crazy we got are dates the same day!!! Lol and we just taking about not getting approved and not having the surgery before January lol.. im so excited we should exchange numbers and keep in touch!!!

Im a gemini 6/6 lol and yea thats so crazy we got are dates the same day!!! Lol and we just taking about not getting approved and not having the surgery before January lol.. im so excited we should exchange numbers and keep in touch!!!

Lol,my bad about the bday.We will keep encouraging each other every bit of the way. Im ready but again Im still kinda scared. Have you finished your shopping?

Lol' date='my bad about the bday.We will keep encouraging each other every bit of the way. Im ready but again Im still kinda scared. Have you finished your shopping?[/quote']

Yea I went and picked up some low sodium broth, sugar free popsicles and Jello. When I go over to my drs office on Tuesday I have to drive 3 hours in going to pick up the Meal Replacement bags. I alsp got a robe some chap stick I will be needing for the day of. What did u get.

Oh and im not nervous or scared as of yet but im sure I will be on the day of and day before. Because me and hospitals dont get along. So I know I will be having a super melt down... lol my mommy will be with me shes a nurse and I will be praying every step of the way

Yea I went and picked up some low sodium broth, sugar free popsicles and Jello. When I go over to my drs office on Tuesday I have to drive 3 hours in going to pick up the Meal Replacement bags. I alsp got a robe some chap stick I will be needing for the day of. What did u get.

Thanks for reminding me about the chapstick, I havent packed anything, its like Im in a gof or something Im moving in sllllllllllloooooooooooww motion. But hopefully that will change by next week because Im passed ready.