Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Is this only available for purchase online?

Just trying to get a head start on finding things to drink/eat after surgery end of October. Yesterday I had band out...so I've got some time to kill while bumming around.

I've only seen it through their website.

I'm curious about this too. I've heard it's the best and most popular brand. We just ordered the starter kit.

I ordered the starter kit and I like the chicken Soup. Thinking about ordering the large size .

I ordered mine online. My only complaint is that Unjury is VERY sweet, but I do like it a lot more than many other Protein powders I have tried. Good luck finding the right one for you!

Has anyone tried the Unjury unflavored? Does it have a taste or can you add it to stuff like applesauce or yogurt and not taste it?

I use the unflavored and don't mind it at all.

I have read a few reviews that the unflavored does actually lend a slight taste to things. I was thinking about getting some and trying it in the magic bullet with a crystal lite packet. I am quickly finding that chocolate Protein is not my favorite drink.

Do you think the unflavored does have a taste that would ruin something like that?

I use unflavored in my crystal light and broths and I can't taste it. I didn't like it in Jello though. It left a foam on top that turned me off.

I bought samples to try them out before I buy the big container and I liked all the ones I tried vanilla, chocolate and unflavored. What I did with the unflavored one I had frozen straberries and blended with some ice and 1 splenda both my son and I loved it. He wants to have some of my Protein Shake lol.

I have not tried adding the unflavored to clear drinks.I do add it to Soups, yogurt, puddings and hot cereals. I always add it to Warm Water first, stir in some of the hot Cereal or drink, then mix it into the remaining hot. It does not curdle that way. I have not noticed a taste difference but when I add it to the premade containers of pudding or yogurt, they get thinner. I am thankful for the unflavored Protein, it has been my protein that I use everyday to get close to my goal. I have a very hard time drinking shakes, so it has saved me ;)

Awesome! Thanks for your help! I was scared to try the unflavored after I read that review as I have really sensitive tastes and I am able to taste the stupidest little differences in things. I will try the unflavored, though! I am excited to do so, actually, since I am already getting sick of the drinks... LOL!

I know that some people say they can taste it but I do not seem to have that issue. You might try ordering the sample packs first to see how you like it. It is not really cheap and I would hate for you to buy the canister and not be happy with it.