Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Can't Wait To Get Out The 200 Mark

Went to the doctor went from 271 before suregy to 250 yay but need lose these next 50 pounds I'm giving myself a goal before next yr I will love to be 200 by my bday in novemeber we see

You CAN do it! I finally got below 200 and believe me....What a freaking fantastic feeling! I can't wait now to get to 150...and below!

Remember..., make a healthy choice at every step.

I'm rooting you on an cheering for you!

One Love.

You CAN do it! I finally got below 200 and believe me....What a freaking fantastic feeling! I can't wait now to get to 150...and below!

Remember...' date=' make a healthy choice at every step.

I'm rooting you on an cheering for you!

One Love.[/quote']

My goal is to.lose 100 pounds that would be great to be 140-150

I too cannot wait to get under 200. I seem to have stalled once I hit 205. I know that I'll get there, but it seems like my body like "no way, I've been over 200 for years and you want me to be under that number."....I know it'll get there and I'm hoping my new workout routine makes it much SOONER rather than later. Stalls happen on the scale and they suck. Very thankful for the weight I have lost so far.

I too cannot wait to get under 200. I seem to have stalled once I hit 205. I know that I'll get there' date=' but it seems like my body like "no way, I've been over 200 for years and you want me to be under that number."....I know it'll get there and I'm hoping my new workout routine makes it much SOONER rather than later. Stalls happen on the scale and they suck. Very thankful for the weight I have lost so far.[/quote']

How must u lost how long it took

I too cannot wait to get under 200. I seem to have stalled once I hit 205. I know that I'll get there' date=' but it seems like my body like "no way, I've been over 200 for years and you want me to be under that number."....I know it'll get there and I'm hoping my new workout routine makes it much SOONER rather than later. Stalls happen on the scale and they suck. Very thankful for the weight I have lost so far.[/quote']

I'm started zumba it so fun I truly reccomend it