Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sharing the love...

I want to show you guys my inspiration. I'm sitting in my home office with my tube sticking out of my incision, one more day of misery before I see the doctor, and attached are the reasons I continue to smile. Kitty Milo is right under my feet on his skanky-blankie. Voodoo is at my feet on his skanky-blankie, and Sachi has her head laying on my knee. They know Mamma is hurting, but they are here taking care of me.

post-203981-1381313124589_thumb.jpg

They are adorable! I love the half white doggie! He looks like he knows you need him!

Good luck with your tube tomorrow--I saw the pix---wowsa!

I'll be thinking of you!

xoxoxo

Thank you, that's Sachi our little girl Pitbull who thinks she's a lap dog. She sleeps on my pillow and snorts like a pig. The love they share is overwhelming. They break my heart because they know I'm sick. Tomorrow isn't the big day yet. Tomorrow I work, then I leave 3am Thursday morning. I'll be thinking of all you guys, too.

Don't you wish humans had half the compassion and understanding that your animals do? They love you unconditionally and are never in a bad mood. Our "zoo" is the best batch of homecare nurses you could ever want I can honestly say they kept me from going bonkers.

I have a cat in Heat, Lavenader Simezzze. Help She won't let me sleeep.

Your kids are adroable. Ok now I need to take pics

Quiet Kiara:Bunny

Ahhhh.... Pets.... The true nectar of the Gods. I miss mine everyday. Can't wait to get my big paleontologist pet... Just a few more months. Trying to prepare him for all the roles he'll be assuming once he gets here...

One good thing about a pet paleontologist - he won't be sitting there barking at me to throw the ball that is just 1 foot out of reach. Over, and over, and over.... lol

One bad thing with pets that big, I won't be able to carry him around cradled in my arms like a baby. And oh, how I loved kissing that little furry muzzle right above the corner of his mouth, and rubbing my face on his...

I don't think my pet paleo will be so patient or accomodating with my extreme and constant displays of affection... Maybe he'll let me get a dog after all, once he sees how demanding the pet position is going to be!!! :D:(

ABSOLUTLY PRECSIOUS!!!

voodoo has those 'love me' eyes like star i just want to come pet him!!!

only 1 more day lisa! i'll be DYING to know what happens tommorrow and i hope your home tommorrow night in time to cuddle with your babies, and your hubby too.

NO LAUGHING in the meantime we dont want you popping a tube or anything! oh wait- you already did that. lisa, lisa, lisa i really admire your attitude! your gonna get past this and it will be distant memory before you know it! all you'll have to remember it by is your purple big hooter bra and your slutty hooker glove.

((((((hugs))))))) and still sending healing vibes to ya!

michelle

Excuse me, Donali? I have no idea what you're talking about. Are you dating Ross from Friends? And licking his face? Please to s'plain me.

I need help paying for my band and emergency repair job, so I'll soon be auctioning off the purple bra. As soon as I get some sleep I'll look for it and we can start opening bids.

DeLarla,

Hello! What happened with the emergency repair job? Are you better?

Missed you the last few days--that acerbic sense of humor!

Kimberly Lilly

Silly Lilly isn't keeping up with her posts! I wrote novels and I'm afraid I'll bore you and everyone else if I write more about it, but yes, I'm fixed. Well, I'm patched, not really fixed. They gave me a fill then removed my port. My incision looks much better than I anticipated. Right now I'm feeling yucky because I don't want any more pain meds in my head, so I'm toughing it out.

What are you doing today? I'm so bored, I tried napping but couldn't fall asleep. Tried talking on the phone but kept getting interupted. Now it's dead silent. Can't win, can ya? Friends stopped by and they're all laughed at me because I'm wearing sweats, a long sleeve winter T-shirt and heavy socks. It's 105 degrees outside here in Vegas. But I'm so damn skinny (choke, cough) that I'm freezing cuz all I'm doing is slouching around in the air conditioning.