Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How much do you have to lose and how many calories do you eat per day?

All can tell you is keep doing what you are doing follow your food plan, each of us is different YOU WILL lose! Get off the scale! I only weighed myself once a month. Remember this is a lifestyle change not "another diet" best of luck to you. Keep loggin in her for support. I am 2 years out and have kept my weight off (I have but on some but that was because I was just basically eating slider carbs) The good new I didn't have to buy the next bigger size clothes!

Dee

Good morning... You are losing weight, did you not say you have lost 9 lbs? That is an average of 4.5 lbs a week. I too have to lose a smaller amount of weight. Roughly 70lbs. Yes, 70 lbs is a lot. but, not hundreds. I lost 5.5 on my pre-surgery liquid diet and about 20lbs since my Dec 28, 2011 surgery. It sounds like a little compared to others in here, but, with the initial loss of 11lbs on my own, I am more than half way there. You don't want to lose to fast, it's better for your skin and for how others perceive you (not sick) . I had a 3.5 week stall at about 3 weeks. Now seem to be losing slow at about 1lb a week. I have NEVER lost this much weight in such a short period of time. Just do what you're suppose to and it will come off. I think I'm heading in to a 3 month stall now. I will be patient, if all holds true, this weight loss should be forever. I am so very happy that I had this done, not one minute of regret. In fact it seems like it's just part of who I am. I eat everything I want, never ever nauseous, never vomited and have NEVER had the slimes that others talk about. I do find that some foods sit heavy. I do my best to eat slow and that must be the key for me. I wish you luck, remember, you've nearly lost 10% already that is in a mere two weeks. Congratulations and keep doing what you're doing.

Hi,maybe just change what you eat a bit.A liitle less cottage cheese, a bit of greek yogurt,some nice liquidized soup.just like with any diet variety is really neccessary.And just maybe add a day or 2 with more complex carbs...just to shake it up more..keep it up though.Doing the right thing will be rewarded with weight loss

Stalls stink! Most of us experience one around 3 weeks and it can last a week or two. Just keep doing what you know you should do: 64 oz of Water, 70 g of Protein and the weight WILL come off. You will probably lose weight slower than others because you don't have as much to lose.

Take your measurements. Those and how your clothes fit will show your loss faster than the scale will.

Good luck!! :)

Was sleeved on 3/7 and I have only lost 9 lbs..... I am getting my Protein in (having a rough time with it), drinking plenty of Water and Crystal Light, and I am walking. Why am I not losing?

You are entering into the "3rd week stall" zone. This is far more common than many think. You are not doing anything wrong, you will need patience at this time. Just keep doing all the right things that you are currently doing, continue to heal and keep getting in all your fluids. The scale will start moving again in time.

In the mean time, it might be a good idea to stay off the scale for at least a few weeks. I know, easier said than done, but if it's frustrating you then it's just causing you unnecessary stress that is really unhelpful to your efforts. Please note, stress is a factor when it comes to no weight loss as well.

Find other ways to measure success, there are so many. What NSV's have you had already? How many inches have you lost? Are there side by side photos you can create to see the difference? Find other avenues, you will see they really do make you feel a lot better.

My surgery was the 7th as well and I haven't lost much this past week. I'm guessing it's because I just re-introduced solid food into my diet and my body is adjusting once again.

Debby, That's a great attitude to have. You will save yourself endless angst by keeping that attitude in mind through this journey! :)

I'm six weeks out from surgery. I've lost 21 lbs. and I'm losing like 1 lb. every 3 to 4 days now. Not as fast as some of the other people I have seen on youtube. I will keep plugging along and hopefully it will speed up. It seems like such a small amount for the little bit of food I'm eating. Starting at 250 lbs. with a total of 95 lb. total weight loss goal.

chasin dreams, I can do you one up. I was sleeved on 3/13 and I have only lost 1 pound! I was 2 pounds down but somehow I miraculously gained one of them back a few days ago and it has not left. Talk about depressing--I paid $13000 out of pocket, and have only lost 1 stinking pound. I'm so frustrated I could cry.

I was sleeved 3/13. Lost 22 pounds in 10 days and yesterday nothing this morning only a pound. I'm thinking because of the introduction of food. I have 160 pounds I wanna lose. I hoping these stalls are our bodies reaction to the change of eating habits. The support on here is what's getting me through. Lets not give up.. we need to think of everything we've done to just get sleeved. And this is will work. Trust me I feel depressed because of the last few days. But coming on here helps

Oh, I feel for you. I gained 11 lbs. after my surgery the first week. They said it was because of the IV. I started losing after that. Keep your chin up. I still will gain 2lbs. then lose a pound and back and forth.