Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

i always have the biggest craving for orange juice!!! is it forbidden? i want it so bad.

those who know me know i cant have it right now because i have a stent that is being removed today but i definitely want it soon!

I am hesitant due to the carbs but also the acidity...george (my sleeve) hates acidity.

im worried about the acid. i want to try it badly though lol. i have an addiction to juice & every so often (even pre surgery) i crave a glass of oj & that craving has besn crazy lately! i feel like i could drink an entire gallon of oj with how im feeling! lol.

I eat and drink just about anything, but am hestitant about orange juice. Not because of acid, but because the juice is so high in sugar. I had to juice all the oranges on my trees and turn them into ice cubes. I plan to drop the cubes in carbonated Water during the summer (or hopefully hot spring).

If you want to try a tiny bit, use real oranges, squeeze it yourself and dilute by half. Bottled OJ is full of chemicals and stored in huge tanks.

I got a juicer for xmas.I should juice more, I haven't juiced much. Well, to drink. My skin is krazy soft, however, lol.

In my defense, I had no idea you couldnt juice a banana. (sorry hubby :unsure: )

My tummy loved it, acid and all. I got the Tropicana 50 - it's lower sugar and "lighter" tasting. Maybe if you just dilute regular OJ it would be good? I know...I crave it sometimes. Maybe it's the Vitamin C we're wanting?

idef wouldnt mind trying something like that. i think soon im going to buy some! orange juice just sounds like heaven for some reason.

My tummy loved it, acid and all. I got the Tropicana 50 - it's lower sugar and "lighter" tasting. Maybe if you just dilute regular OJ it would be good? I know...I crave it sometimes. Maybe it's the Vitamin C we're wanting?

i think the processed part might be the best part of it! lol.

I eat and drink just about anything, but am hestitant about orange juice. Not because of acid, but because the juice is so high in sugar. I had to juice all the oranges on my trees and turn them into ice cubes. I plan to drop the cubes in carbonated Water during the summer (or hopefully hot spring).

If you want to try a tiny bit, use real oranges, squeeze it yourself and dilute by half. Bottled OJ is full of chemicals and stored in huge tanks.

My NUT told us that citrus is an irritant to our stomaches. But I do squeeze some lemon in my Water and love it. I would dilute OJ down to cut the carbs and acidic. ;):wacko:

i dont worry about carbs cuz i dont eat since i been diagnosed with a leak. im actually in the hospital now. they just removed my stent. im down 55lbs in 2months. irs worth the treat.

My NUT told us that citrus is an irritant to our stomaches. But I do squeeze some lemon in my Water and love it. I would dilute OJ down to cut the carbs and acidic. ;):wacko:

Omg before surgery Simply Orange was the only juice I would drink. Now I want a huge glass with extra pulp sooooooo much!

I have always squeezed fresh lemon into my Water and have been wondering if my sleeve would tolerate it now. Do you have a problem with plain water at all? I can't drink it at all and I hate all of the sweet drinks like mio and CL. Maybe lemons will be the answer to my prayers!

Bedhead: Yes, I do have a problem with Water, my sleeve doesn't like it. So buy deceiving it by adding some lemon, gatorade G2, or mio, I can get more in. When my body is hydrated, it's very, very, very, happy :). Hope this helps. ;)

Congrats on getting your stent out!! I know you have to be so happy!! AND congrats on your 55 lb loss! That's phenomenal!!!!! I haven't tried OJ yet,I'm only almost a month out. But for some reason I have to put hot sauce on everything I eat,and I soak all the meats I cook in lemon juice to make them tender. I have an obsession since my sleeve with sour and spicy! My sleeve loves it!

i just found out that i have no leak!!! yay! im sitting in the wheel chair as wespeak. im dying for oj. ill give my sleeve a little time because im scared but in no time, i def am gonna have some! i miss it

Congrats on getting your stent out!! I know you have to be so happy!! AND congrats on your 55 lb loss! That's phenomenal!!!!! I haven't tried OJ yet,I'm only almost a month out. But for some reason I have to put hot sauce on everything I eat,and I soak all the meats I cook in lemon juice to make them tender. I have an obsession since my sleeve with sour and spicy! My sleeve loves it!