Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Breast Loss

I know this may be TMI...but i need to hear from some ladies out there please!

So i started off a 44H and 3 weeks post op im a 40H! Please o please dont let them go all away!!!! My trainer says i will be fine and in the dd's or ddd's. Anyone have experince with this??? Please give a girl some hope...lol

Unfortunately I lost a lot from the boobs as well. Pre surgery I was a 38G Now 36 DDD. :( And I have room in those bras So now maybe I'm a 36DD. I'm am looking into getting my boobs overhauled in the spring. Along with getting rid of the bat wings. :)

Deb.

At least u lost band size first! I'm 5 weeks and have gone from 46ddd to a 46c this week. So hopefully my breasts are done shrinking time to start losing band size 36 here I come.

I surely had hoped that mine would stay. I had nice ones!! 42D and now I am a 34-36 C, still not too bad, but naked, they look HORRIBLE!!

Kelly ;)

Well...the good is you can wear all the cutesy bras and matching panties. The bad? The cups are mostly filled with extra skin, not boob. From a 44 E-F to a 36 D

Im going to hold onto my mental picture that i will be the first to still have great full boobs that i love...lol I know i can do it i know it! This is so depressing...

Unfortunately I lost a lot from the boobs as well. Pre surgery I was a 38G Now 36 DDD. :( And I have room in those bras So now maybe I'm a 36DD. I'm am looking into getting my boobs overhauled in the spring. Along with getting rid of the bat wings. :)

Deb.

I lost mostly in the band, 44D to 36D. Mine don't look too bad, at least they are still pointing forward, but gravity has taken its toll. I really think that not having children spared them a bit. My sister, the pancake boob girl, has her 34A's pointed at her toes somehow, but she has four kids.

LOL! I KNEW THERE WAS A GREAT STORY OUT THERE! YOU ARE MY NEW BEST CYBER VSG FRIEND....LOL!

Also, my doc said its important to keep a good support bra during this process! I'm glad he said that because I just couldn't wait to get out of my bra but now you can't pay me to take them off! I need all the help I can get!

Ladies there is Hope and her name is Foxbins : ) I needed this! Thank you so much.

:roll:

Mine are disappearing at a fairly equal rate to the band size. I was 40DD and now am a 34 DD or 34 DDD depending on the bra. The problem is that it is all skin and they don't push up and together like they used to. The skin wants to pour over the edge of the bra rather than fill up the bra. I am going to wait a year and see if there is any tightening - I know my boobs were a wreck after I had my daughter and managed to shape up a little a year afterwards. If I hate them in a year, I'll consider plastics. To be honest, my stomach is bothering me a lot more (stretch marks and sagging skin - sexy!!).

Get a new bra every 8 weeks or so if you notice it isn't fitting right. I have been determined to keep the girls supported through this process to minimize the damage. Plus, you will look much better in clothes with a properly fiting bra.

Wow, sorry to hear that. I'm only 3weeks out but they are still very full just shrinking. I do feel better because its less stress on my back and neck. I just don't want to lose all of them! But, they still look good in or out of the bra now. I think it may also be where we start of and how much we lose. I'm looking at losing 70-80lbs. I walk every day and I work out 4days a week and I'm keeping a postive outlook!

Actually, after reading so many sad stories, I started to feel a little depressed about this boob thing. One day my husband said why would anyone who loves being happy watch and read about unhappy daily? Made sense : ) so I'm hopeful...lol

I can tell you that my boobs hung in there for a good long time. They stayed a full D until my last 20 Lbs lost. Then they literally shrunk to lil bitties and lost the fullness bad. I could've went down to a B cup but since I was planning my BA I chose not to waste any mney on new bras.

I just got them refilled 2 weeks ago and they look fantastic now. ;) In fact, I don't think they've ever looked so good, and I used to have some great boobies!!!

Refilled?

Breast Augmention. No reconstruction was necessary though, so just "refilled".