Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Total NSV and some

So this past week has been an emotional one for me and a major accomplishment. The other morning around 5am I woke up and decided to weigh myself, I'm now in onederland. I so wanted to run thru the streets yelling and cheering like I won the lotto. Needless to say I woke up my hubby crying and he was ecstatic as well, we were up for the day from that point on. I'm now down to 197 and truly amazed at how fast the weight is coming off. I've bumped up my work outs to everyday and even lifting weights everyday. My arms which were sagging bad and I was getting highly self conscious, they are now starting to tone and I'm actually getting biceps that are visible ohmy.gif. I'm working out like crazy only because the results keep me going, hubby says thats my new addiction (I'm not complaining). Plus I have a cute lil black dress I want to wear soon, hee hee. On Tuesday I climbed Mt. Rubidoux, for those of you who don't know its a mountain in Riverside, Ca. It's 3.5 miles up and 3.5 miles back. It's a wonderful feeling and a beautiful sight from the top. My biggest goals were met in one week and I still get emotional talking about it but man I couldn't of done this without my wonderful sleeve. I would do it all over again and if you are un-decided get it done, you will not be disappointed.

Now to the bummer part, my computer crashed at home and I can't post any pictures. I can only access this website from work and today is he only day I'm working because I'm off to Vegas baby!!!! So for pictures or updates check out my Facebook, I update that allday long from my phone.

Congratualtions and have a great time in Vegas! biggrin.gif Take some VERY comfortable shoes, as I had what I thought were comfortable boots when I went there I walked so much I ended up with blisters that hurt worse than my incisions (I went there a few days after surgery).

Ahh your brave, I didn't leave my house for the first month. We normally go to Vegas about twice a year, its a 2 hr drive for us. I love it there and I don't really gamble. It's just to get away and Celebrate biggrin.gif

Congrats! I am so looking forward to joining you in onederland but it's going to be a few more months and 92 pounds before I do. Look forward to "seeing" you there!

Congratulations Leslie!!! I am in awe of your weight loss -- incredible!! I am doing the happy dance with you! :D

Thank you

So this past week has been an emotional one for me and a major accomplishment. The other morning around 5am I woke up and decided to weigh myself, I'm now in onederland. I so wanted to run thru the streets yelling and cheering like I won the lotto. Needless to say I woke up my hubby crying and he was ecstatic as well, we were up for the day from that point on. I'm now down to 197 and truly amazed at how fast the weight is coming off. I've bumped up my work outs to everyday and even lifting weights everyday. My arms which were sagging bad and I was getting highly self conscious, they are now starting to tone and I'm actually getting biceps that are visible ohmy.gif. I'm working out like crazy only because the results keep me going, hubby says thats my new addiction (I'm not complaining). Plus I have a cute lil black dress I want to wear soon, hee hee. On Tuesday I climbed Mt. Rubidoux, for those of you who don't know its a mountain in Riverside, Ca. It's 3.5 miles up and 3.5 miles back. It's a wonderful feeling and a beautiful sight from the top. My biggest goals were met in one week and I still get emotional talking about it but man I couldn't of done this without my wonderful sleeve. I would do it all over again and if you are un-decided get it done, you will not be disappointed.

Now to the bummer part, my computer crashed at home and I can't post any pictures. I can only access this website from work and today is he only day I'm working because I'm off to Vegas baby!!!! So for pictures or updates check out my Facebook, I update that allday long from my phone.

How very fabulous for you! I can sure tell you're major happy! Good for you girl! keep up the excellent work and next thing you know you'll be a iddy bitty little thingy. . . .:lol:

I'm SO HAPPY FOR YOU GIRLIE!!!! And so very PROUD of YOU!!!!