Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER RIDE!!!

So reading all your posts and responses to post it just makes me wonder. WILL I EVER GET TO ONEDERLAND? I mean most of you are smaller then me when you got sleeved. I'm TRYING NOT to compare myself to others BUT I'm over 300 pounds will I EVER see the 100's again. For the most part I'm a positive person ....HAPPY GO LUCKY ....but I guess I need reassurance ...will I? It seems like such a FAR AWAY PLACE to be! I can't believe I've LET MYSELF get this SIZE!

I think I'm just DOWN because I'm on the WAITING TRAIN and it isn't looking like I will be SLEEVED this year! I SO HOPED I would be SLEEVED when my company was closed the last week of the year so I wouldn't have to EXPLAIN so much!

All I can say to ALL THE NEWBIE'S is this is an EMTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER RIDE!!! Like I read today when I went in to see my Doctor I too wanted to be SLEEVED ASAP as in YESTERDAY! He said everyone wants it ASAP but we have to get prepared! I didn't plan on this EMOTIONAL ride. Tell my husband and children and WOW the backlash!!! FINALLY, got them all on board! Then JUMP THROUGH HOOPS for the insurance. The EXCITEMENT and then the FEAR then the EXCITEMENT again....but FEAR is NOT far behind! AM I doing the RIGHT thing....OH YES I AM! It's just an emotional roller coaster ride! I know in my heart ONCE I'M SLEEVED I will be so EXCITED but the Ride getting there is ROUGH!

I'm SO GLAD I found you all because I could NOT have done the things I've done so far without YOU! That is why I'm reaching out now!!! I see so MANY POST that have 72 VIEWS but only 2 Comments....COME ON GUYS what you have to say is IMPORTANT to us! Write your comments no matter what you have to say! SUPPORT is what we are ALL looking for! Just READING our thoughts doesn't HELP US!! We are ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!!! NO MATTER GOOD OR BAD......see it's the EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER RIDE!!!!

THANKS to ALL who reply and I hope MORE feel comfortable to REPLY! Your THOUGHTS are SO IMPORTANT TO US ALL!

"HOPE" that I will be SLEEVED and "FAITH" that it will be a GREAT new beginning!

Hi HopeandFaith, Im right there with you since I have looked into this surgery option one day im doing it will be okay.Tthe next i can just do it on my own, I have to still do the work. I think, can i spend that money on me when my family may need it on a rainy day. But then i feel its a rainy day everyday when i weigh this much. My thoughts are do to it in early February now changing to March I might just keep putting it off. I think things will change once the holidays are over so i can focus and not have something on the back burner. I m kinda glad Im self pay so when i do decide i can set it up quickly. Good luck with insurance may things go smoothly and rather quickly for you. Keep your dream alive til then. Eloray

So reading all your posts and responses to post it just makes me wonder. WILL I EVER GET TO ONEDERLAND? I mean most of you are smaller then me when you got sleeved. I'm TRYING NOT to compare myself to others BUT I'm over 300 pounds will I EVER see the 100's again. For the most part I'm a positive person ....HAPPY GO LUCKY ....but I guess I need reassurance ...will I? It seems like such a FAR AWAY PLACE to be! I can't believe I've LET MYSELF get this SIZE!

I think I'm just DOWN because I'm on the WAITING TRAIN and it isn't looking like I will be SLEEVED this year! I SO HOPED I would be SLEEVED when my company was closed the last week of the year so I wouldn't have to EXPLAIN so much!

All I can say to ALL THE NEWBIE'S is this is an EMTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER RIDE!!! Like I read today when I went in to see my Doctor I too wanted to be SLEEVED ASAP as in YESTERDAY! He said everyone wants it ASAP but we have to get prepared! I didn't plan on this EMOTIONAL ride. Tell my husband and children and WOW the backlash!!! FINALLY, got them all on board! Then JUMP THROUGH HOOPS for the insurance. The EXCITEMENT and then the FEAR then the EXCITEMENT again....but FEAR is NOT far behind! AM I doing the RIGHT thing....OH YES I AM! It's just an emotional roller coaster ride! I know in my heart ONCE I'M SLEEVED I will be so EXCITED but the Ride getting there is ROUGH!

I'm SO GLAD I found you all because I could NOT have done the things I've done so far without YOU! That is why I'm reaching out now!!! I see so MANY POST that have 72 VIEWS but only 2 Comments....COME ON GUYS what you have to say is IMPORTANT to us! Write your comments no matter what you have to say! SUPPORT is what we are ALL looking for! Just READING our thoughts doesn't HELP US!! We are ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!!! NO MATTER GOOD OR BAD......see it's the EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER RIDE!!!!

THANKS to ALL who reply and I hope MORE feel comfortable to REPLY! Your THOUGHTS are SO IMPORTANT TO US ALL!

"HOPE" that I will be SLEEVED and "FAITH" that it will be a GREAT new beginning!

I was sleeved on November 10, 2010 and I was 323 at surgery down from 343. I am not one month out and I am 285. Believe me you can get into the 100's. I absolutely believe with the sleeve a catalyst, health eating, and my exercising that I will get to 125lbs. I have no fears and no what if's about it. You just need to believe. But also...even if we don't...look at how much healthier we will be at a lesser weight. Anything in this life worth having is going to be a fight. So get your gloves on and get ready to box life and win :)