Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

FUN QUESTION FOR SLEEVES

I want to know did anyone save their favorite pair of pants/shorts from before you lost your weight just to put on and SEE THE RESULTS? I maybe crazy but I want to save my favorite pair of capris that I wear all the time. EVERYTHING else will be GONE forever!!! LOL That way IF I have a bad day I can put them on and SEE THE RESULTS. I'm a visual person so I want to SEE RESULTS! I can't wait!!

I saved an old pair of my fat slacks because I wanted to have this picture for the sake of being able to say I could this:

photo5.jpg

Yep, that's me standing in one pant leg of my old pants ! ! ! I've since donated all my old clothes to the woman's shelter and Goodwill.

I saved 1 size 18W dress and I can't believe how I filled that thing out lol! I need to take a picture and post it here! It makes me feel good to see my progress so far :)

Wow! Way to go Tiffykins :)

Now that I'm donating things. I must remember to do it. I just hold them up in disgust and put em in a bag right now.

Way to go Tiffy!

Hey,

Hahahaaa... Tiff, that made me giggle... love it!!

I too have saved two pairs of trousers ... one pair of 3/4 jeans that used to be snug and a pair of black linen work trousers... had to save these two items!! I too am a visual person and it does help me get through the harder times!

Oh I wish I had done this! At my largest ever I had a pair of Navy Blue slacks - size 28W. They were even getting a bit tight on me even. It would have been nice to have them around for a little morale boost when the scale isn't cooperating. :-) I sugges this for anyone!

Someday though I want to go into a store and bring a size 28W into the fitting room and see how it fits on me now. That would serve the same purpose I guess, since my pants are long gone.

I sure did ... What a pick-me-up when I start obsessing about the "non perfect" areas I still have. :D

I am wearing a size 8 now, and I just recently tried on the one pair of size 40x32 pair of jeans that I kept!! They are HUGE, they swallow me!! I am so glad I kept a pair. I also kept a size 18 dress!! It is something to actually see the extreme progress, the extreme change!!!

No, my mother (who's the same size I was before the surgery) already got dibs on all my fat clothes....lol. Plus all I really wore at my biggest were yoga pants/capris and skirts with stretchy waistbands! I can still wear most of these 40 lbs down, although I think 10 lbs from now, they'll be way too loose.

I am inspired by Tiffykins, she had her favorite blouse from before turned into an adorable little dress after. I have a gauze cotton tunic from Eddie Bauer in like a 3X that I'm going to have tailored when I hit goal.