Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Off-Topic I MET BRET MICHAELS

Bret Michaels was putting on a show down here this past weekend. He stopped by our base and did a meet & greet with military members and families. It was very nostalgic as the Poison album "Flesh and Blood" was the first cassette I ever bought. My parents were very strict, and didn't allow that type of music. Least to say, when they found it, I got a major lecture on "devil music". Here's some pictures. He put on a great show, I loved every minute of it. John didn't want to go since he golfed all day. One of my girlfriends and I set out and had a blast.

Absolute proof that life after VSG is not boring, restrained, or limited. I have over 50 pics on my Facebook, but didn't want to picture whore up too much LOL.

Me and Bret :smile:

29854_437260111417_744801417_6041836_3288319_n.jpg

By the tour bus:

29854_437260791417_744801417_6041861_7143029_n.jpg

Umm that would be what we like to call a Rum Bucket or Bucket of Voodoo juice.

It was hot and sticky, humid. Plus, the place was packed. :huh0:

31504_437792501417_744801417_6060238_4424273_n.jpg

I was this "close" ha ha ha

31504_437792871417_744801417_6060266_966637_n.jpg

Have I told y'all lately that life post-VSG truly ROCKS ? ! ? ! ?:party4:

Tiff that is so great. Love the picts of you and the bus! lol

loving life myself. I just posted 2 new picts. to my album. Don't have the courage to do a whole new thread about it. giggle. me in a bathing suit at 63. NOway I would have EVER believed that shot would be taken much less posted somewhere!

Keep having fun!

:tongue_smilie:way cool! Were you partaking of that vodoo punch?

Yeppers, I actually 2 of them through the course of the night. I danced, jammed out, enjoyed the entire night. Alcohol doesn't really hit me hard anymore. If I just kind of nurse the drinks, I end up feeling just a little buzzed. Those pitchers were not full to the top, they were half full, and had a lot of ice. It literally took me 7 hours to drink 2 of them. I rarely get drunk off a few drinks. Plus, I ate before I left, and once I was there, I had some Snacks in my pockets LOL. I always carry some sort of snack with me, it helps keep things on an even kilter, and keeps my energy up.

Carolyn - you should be so proud of yourself. . . I think you look fabulous ! ! !

Mmm that bus looks yummy!

I was guided by my sleeve sister (Dec 9th in Mexico) to search out Tiffykins on VSL as you gave alot of info -- the been there/did that thing and she was right! I have meeting Brett on my bucket list = I'm jealous but glad you had a great time! And you look fabulous!

quote name='Tiffykins' timestamp='1276519661' post='56480']

Bret Michaels was putting on a show down here this past weekend. He stopped by our base and did a meet & greet with military members and families. It was very nostalgic as the Poison album "Flesh and Blood" was the first cassette I ever bought. My parents were very strict, and didn't allow that type of music. Least to say, when they found it, I got a major lecture on "devil music". Here's some pictures. He put on a great show, I loved every minute of it. John didn't want to go since he golfed all day. One of my girlfriends and I set out and had a blast.

Absolute proof that life after VSG is not boring, restrained, or limited. I have over 50 pics on my Facebook, but didn't want to picture whore up too much LOL.

Me and Bret :smile:

29854_437260111417_744801417_6041836_3288319_n.jpg

By the tour bus:

29854_437260791417_744801417_6041861_7143029_n.jpg

Umm that would be what we like to call a Rum Bucket or Bucket of Voodoo juice.

It was hot and sticky, humid. Plus, the place was packed. :huh0:

31504_437792501417_744801417_6060238_4424273_n.jpg

I was this "close" ha ha ha

31504_437792871417_744801417_6060266_966637_n.jpg

Have I told y'all lately that life post-VSG truly ROCKS ? ! ? ! ?:party4: