Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

After 15 weeks post-op...

I've lost 51.8 lbs since surgery!!!! Which means I've lost 69.2 lbs since last July when I first went to orientation. I am about 1.2 lbs from being halfway to my goal! I can't believe this! :w00t: My surgeon told me about the 60% in the first year stats, which would mean I'd be down to 190 by January 2011. He told me at my 3-month post-op appointment 2 weeks ago that I may not necessarily ever make my goal (140). I'm gonna prove him wrong. :thumbup: I'm going to get strict on my exercise regimen again, and I want to be in Onederland by May 15th, which is the day I'll graduate from college. I think that will be a nice way to go out. So I'm hoping to lose another 12.2 lbs in...a little under 4 weeks. We'll see! :eek:

Thank you all for all of your support. I couldn't do this without you guys!

Wooohooo, you've done absolutely fabulous, and many cheers to your success.

You can make that May 15th goal. Stay focused and enjoy your major accomplishment in graduating ! ! !

I've lost 51.8 lbs since surgery!!!! Which means I've lost 69.2 lbs since last July when I first went to orientation. I am about 1.2 lbs from being halfway to my goal! I can't believe this! :w00t: My surgeon told me about the 60% in the first year stats, which would mean I'd be down to 190 by January 2011. He told me at my 3-month post-op appointment 2 weeks ago that I may not necessarily ever make my goal (140). I'm gonna prove him wrong. :thumbup: I'm going to get strict on my exercise regimen again, and I want to be in Onederland by May 15th, which is the day I'll graduate from college. I think that will be a nice way to go out. So I'm hoping to lose another 12.2 lbs in...a little under 4 weeks. We'll see! :w00t:

Thank you all for all of your support. I couldn't do this without you guys!

Yippee for you! Only 1.5 lbs away to halfway! That is amazing, good for you. . . we work so hard for all of this don't we, but this sleeve thingy makes it a bit easier. . . i still have days when i don't like it, but it's ok, I wouldn't give it back!:eek: Keep up the great work and the best of luck to you!:thumbup:

I am really proud of you & your success so far. As we talked about in PM's last week - you are DEFINITELY going to prove that surgeon wrong!

Thank you all for all of your support! I'm so glad I found this forum! :biggrin2:

Man I'm getting tired of buying new clothes! Hehehe. Gone from a size 24 jeans to baggy size 18s, and I LIKE these jeans, lol! And a size XXL t-shirt to a size L t-shirt. And I don't even want to talk about bras! :001_huh: Running out of clothes that I already had so it's about time to go back to the store!

MidwestGirl...how tall are you?

Congratulations also on your fabulous success!

Hi goodlife! I'm 5'6. And thank you very much!!! :crying:

Hi MidwestGirl. I'm almost halfway there too. You are doing so well. I wish you the best in your efforts. I bought new clothes that are too tight, but I figure they won't be for long. Isn't this fun.

Best wishes to you all!

Dan S.

Congrats on a great start to all this. Being just about half way to goal must feel awesome to you! :crying:

Oh, big congrats on your wonderful progress! I hope you make your goal for graduation!

Hi MidwestGirl. I'm almost halfway there too. You are doing so well. I wish you the best in your efforts. I bought new clothes that are too tight, but I figure they won't be for long. Isn't this fun.

Best wishes to you all!

Dan S.

Hi, Dan! I love buying new clothes, just wish they were cheaper, hahaha. :001_tongue: Congrats to us on our almost halfway-ness! :thumbup1:

Congrats on a great start to all this. Being just about half way to goal must feel awesome to you! :thumbup1:

I just noticed you're almost halfway too! :001_tongue: Woot!