Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey everyone!

I mentioned earlier that I was going to start a Vlog channel on youtube, and I have. I have already posted one video, and am in the process of posing another for you guys. I like it because I dont really think people understand how stupid I am so I am sure the videos will give you an idea. I am hoping that people later on can use them as a reference for what happens before during and after the sleeve. Take a look! = D

YouTube - MyChunkyChannel's Channel

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOSH, you look my best friend Meghan. . . I have it saved in my book marks, and you know I'll be stalking you now ha ha ha.

I like it! I think it's awesome that you're documenting your journey - it's really inspiring! Can't wait to see the Mexico videos! :confused1:

By the way - sweet ARM sleeve. :lol0:

It only goes to my elbow but thank you...It is going to be a reward to myself when I reach goals I can finish parts of it = ]

I like that idea! I only have 2 so far, both wrists & one on my upper back, but I want more! I just can't decide what. I'm sure you know the feeling - once you get that first one you just want more! :001_unsure: Maybe I'll think up something to get when I reach goal.

Keep up the vlogging, lady! It's cool to see people I "know." :)

Hi

Thanks for that. You will be helping so many of us. My surgery is on the 26th May '10 and I will be following you through your journey. Just do me one favour? Please stop saying that you're stupid. You are clearly not stupid, but brave, honest and by doing this vlog, caring and intelligent.

Thanks again.

Michelle xxxx

AWEE = D Mc

I swear I don't actually mean it. I really just don't take myself too seriously in my day to day life. So when I mess up or say something wrong I call it like that..."That's not right, I am stupid" lol. Also I am EXTREMELY sarcastic...so that doesnt help either...I just don't want to come off like a know it all, this is all new to me too.

Thanks for watching.

P.S. I am filming another video today and it will be posted later tonight..I wont get home from school until like 9:30pm eastern time..but that is just a heads up to everyone = D

I agree-you are not stupid! You are adorable (seriously!) and obviously very smart. (But I do the same thing all the time, so I get it!)

Hey, did you find someone to film your surgery? I would do it if I lived closer. Ohio is obviously not so close! :confused1:

Actually, I was just freaking out about that today!...I don't have someone to do it, but Dr. Belancourt said I could use a tripod, and that wouldnt be a big deal. Well I just bought my digital camera thinking it could possibly film it, but I dont think it can stay on long enough to do it! = [ I need someone's camcorder and the only two relatives I know that have one can't let me use them bc they will be on vacation the same time I am in MX...so yea, freaking out!

Thanks so much for the Vlog ... I will be follwing your progress. As a pre-op I'm sure it will be very encouraging.

John

Actually, I was just freaking out about that today!...I don't have someone to do it, but Dr. Belancourt said I could use a tripod, and that wouldnt be a big deal. Well I just bought my digital camera thinking it could possibly film it, but I dont think it can stay on long enough to do it! = [ I need someone's camcorder and the only two relatives I know that have one can't let me use them bc they will be on vacation the same time I am in MX...so yea, freaking out!

Maybe you can rent one? Or buy one and then return it? Sorry, it just didn't work out? : ) Get one that uses a little card rather than a disc - easier transfer the data - or at least for me it was.

Confirming you meant Betancourt above? Who is your coordinator? I am pretty sure mine said that she had stood in on a surgery once - or maybe Tony could do it. He was always asking us what we needed or wanted. LOL