Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Locked Threads

DeLarla
Sign in to follow this  

There's a growing sickness here that has to stop. I can't make a move without being verbally attacked by the same people, over and over again. There are some really stupid threads and obnoxious people around here IN MY HUMBLE OPINION, so I avoid them like the plague. There are members coming up with new screen names just for the sake of bashing other members and members following around others just for the sake of argument.

LISTEN UP PEOPLE, I AM NOT LEAVING LBT. I have participated in a very select FEW threads recently because a growing list of members have been scared and intimidated by people who for whatever reason, feel the need to control LBT. If it weren't for those people contacting me and asking for help, I wouldn't give a damn about what he said or she said, it's just not that important to me. But today I got a call from a woman crying because she's about to lose her band but she’s afraid to come to LBT because when she posted her problem, a few of you made her feel like shit, nice job. Need I mention names again? You know who you are – all of you do. I have another e-mail today from a gal that's afraid of two members that ran her off and PMs from a list of members thanking me for attempting to put an end to the abuse.

If you don't like someone, then stay away from them, it's that simple. Do not post a reply here or anywhere else I write if your sole purpose is to get in a ghetto brawl because you’ll leave the owner of LBT no other choice than to shut her down for good. Will that make you feel good about yourself? Good enough to lose 100 pounds? Do you want to be liked, or do you want to be right? Pick only one.

When I see something or someone that's ugly, creepy, mean, bitter, nasty, judgmental, etc., I AVOID THEM. I’m well aware of my magnetic personality, but I don’t like being stalked, and it creeps me out that some of you are so addicted to me that you can’t help reading what I write. If you don't like me, avoid me. I can’t believe I have to explain something so elementary.

OK if this gets out of hand another thread will be locked. That will make 5 or 6 I lost count in the last 24 hours. SHESH!!

And you know what Lisa is right Alex, the owner, could just shut down LBT if he feels it is too troublesome due to the bickering.

Penni, I hope people who don't like what I said go elsewhere. It's that easy, so I don't know why people are compelled to respond to me. It's weird and creepy. Let's hope this does the trick. Nobody likes the ugly side of DeLarla - not even DeLarla herself.

People, let it go and walk on by. "Easy, peasy, Japaneezy." Brooksie.

to anyone reading this who wants to smash DeLarla:

This is my favorite place on the www. DeLarla is completely justified in sharing her experience with anyone who wants to read. I definitely wanted to read DeLarla's posts. From the first night I logged on to this community...before I was banded...I sought out all of Delarla's posts. I wanted to know EXACTLY how I could feel if I got this band, then lost it.

I looked at the before and after pics, the success stories, the struggles of complications, recovery from complications, emotional trauma caused by the band, emotional trauma relieved by the band, I wanted to know the good, the bad, and the ugly.

When all was said and done, i made a decision that i have no second thoughts about. DeLarla contributed to that decision. She helped me prepare. I appreciated her lines, dotted with her charm, churned with her intellect, and TWISTED with her sense of humor...LO friggin L.

While some people may not like what she had to say, it was true for her. And if someday I find myself in her shoes, i bet i will sound a lot like her. well, minus the charm...and the intellect...and the twisted sense--maybe i could pull off the sense of humor part.

so, ok, i hope that i with this post i can help neutralize this drama. DeLarla is right, if you already know that you won't like what she has to say, then don't read it. If you choose to read it, and then you dont like what you just read...well, go to the next thread. that is what i do. works for me...but i AM just a simple lil ol texas girl...or gril as my kids say...

YEEEEEEEHAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW

You may want to lock this thread up quickly because I am about to say something in the next post that Delarla won't like. Hurry...

I'll say it! DeLarla, I am leaving this site because of you! Yep. YOu are a bitch! Ugly, hateful, fake, worthless, plastic who tries to save herself with posts like, "I just want you to succeed" WTF is that about?

You are a worthless, steaming pile of cow dun, in other words, shit! You suck the living life out of any recent thread you touch. You can't help yourself. It's an addiction to you I think. You just can't help but post a new thread based on the one just closed. You need cheerleaders, have a moderator on your side that will do whatever the hell you please.

You have the audacity to say "Get the fuck out of MY thread" to me as if you own this place. Well fuck you ..you stupid bitch. I hope you burn in hell for the way you talk to people. I don't give a flying shit anymore and I don't give a shit about my membership here b/c you've ruined every single little bit of hope that this forum would help me. People like you walking around here thinking you are almighty and gods gift to bandland. Think again asshole. Many of us despise your beside manner. You need medication. You need to have your mental illness checked out. You need love and a hug or some prozac or Redalin. Get a fucking life and stop dumping on people.

The band left you on purpose.

I admit it . I hide behind Lisa all the time. She'll say something and instead of supporting her publically I send her a PM. I realized today that that isn't being a very good friend. So, I herby stand behind DeLarla. Sure, there are probably more gentle ways she could say things, but then she wouldn't be DeLarla.

I have no time for anyone who comes onto LBT with all the answers. It doesn't help anyone. Go write a freekin' diet book and sell it to all the suckers who think that there is one way to lose weight. Tell people about YOUR experiences, not how you think they have to do it. Who do you think you are, anyway?

Tellymelly...you need to reign yourself in. Don't ask the moderators to do it for you.

Megan

Well damn. I sat here and typed a whole long 2 page essay. But nevermind. It's not worth it, thanks to the advice of someone here that is concerned. Lova ya girl and yes, I'm gonna behave now. But Im outta here!

Yep, sounds like a family to me. You can always tell when a group has been together for a long timeon the web: they have these huge fights over everything any of them has ever said, several say they are leaving but actually lurk so they at least know what's going on, then everyone returns and all is forgiven in a few weeks.

I've seen this same thing on several other forums. I know someone will get angry with me, but trust me, it is a good sign. It means that this is a healthy forum. I'm glad I found it.

I8everything is a little scary.....a new member this month whose journal consists of 3 quotes of Delarlas posts. A little like a stalker doncha think?

Guest ASPHALT ANGEL

Ya no what I8Everything, if you hate Delarla so much then why are you following her like a lost dog to every post she makes? Sounds to me like you are so jealous of her you just can't help yourself. If you don't like her go post on your own threads and stay out of hers. It's not F*cking brain surgery here...you just like to argue...plain and simple.