Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

PLEASE IS THERE A LOW Calorie COFFEE DRINK RECIPE!!!

i'm missing my coffee drinks. I love the high sugar fatty ones too. my weightloss had came to a halt and i had to cut them. yes the scale is moving fast now but i still miss it! help me out please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i try to make something today and it turn in to crap:001_rolleyes: so what do you guys who love coffee do?

xoxo,

nikki

Edited by ryansgirl

I brew a pot and add a bit of skim milk!

when I'm out, I love a latte, but in Australia, this is European style coffee, which means a latte is 1/3 strong espression, 2/3 steamed milk (I always choose skim) served in a small glass. Likewise a cappucino is about the same proportion of espresso and steamed milk, with the milk froth on top and a light dusting of chocolate powder (negligible calories) served in a hot cup.

Learn to love coffee not all those confectionary Condiments that go with it. They are simply no good for you and make dieting nearly impossible. When you do have them, consider them a dessert, and plan for them, not simply a drink.

I find even if I wanted those types of things (and occasionally I'll have a yen) I find walking around sucking on a big plastic cup just the most horrible look! That puts me off anyway. I like to sit down and drink it out of real cups.

thanks guys yea i guess i will have to suck it up and just do with coffee period (although they dessert coffees do help with all nite studying) and i'm trying all of the above now!

xoxo,

nikki

i'm missing my coffee drinks. I love the high sugar fatty ones too. my weightloss had came to a halt and i had to cut them. yes the scale is moving fast now but i still miss it! help me out please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i try to make something today and it turn in to crap:001_rolleyes: so what do you guys who love coffee do?

xoxo,

nikki

Ya gotta try this. Coffee AND Protein. Hot or cold. I use half milk and half Water for even more Protein. Yummy. I ordered it through Amazon.< /strong>

Make every moment CLICK with the first and only espresso protein drink!

I always just used my Body Fortress or Unjury chocolate Protein Powder, and added a tsp of Medaglia D'Oro instant Espresso coffee powder to it. I stir both into cold Water and then warm it gradually so the whey Protein doesn't chunk up. 30 seconds at a time, stirring well in between until it's the temperature I want. I make a 12 oz mugfull at a time and it starts my day off with a nice warm drink that gives me a protein and caffeine boost.

I found my Click at Walmart here. Find it is better with a full 10 oz or more of liquid to the serving scoop, but then I am not used to sweet coffee so perhaps that is why. I am now drinking black Decaf in the morning - almost a full cup now, but like the Click once in a while in the afternoon.

I wish they had the "Click" product at MY Walmart! ... I just ordered some online...whew....over $20 for 14 servings...but I have to remember that it's high Protein as well.

If you don't mind me asking Stoongal...how much was it at Walmart?

Tracy, I don't remember, it was a while ago I bought it. I was just at Walmart yesterday, and am leaving in the morning for Alison's in Lethbridge. I will check next week when I am back, and let you know. Unless we end up at Walmarts there - who knows, back on the 30th!

Happy holidays everyone!

Donna