Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Back Into It!!!

Hi everyone thIs is my story. I got my lap band last year in feb and I feel it was quite successful I lost 65 kilos (145 pounds) all up after about 7 months with a lot of training and hardcore dieting then I had my gall blatter removed and I have never got back into it properly I have learnt how to cheat the band and it hasn't bothered me cause I maintained my weight and I am happy in all aspects of my life. But I have put on about 8 kilos in the last month so now I wanna really get back into it. Does anyone have any advice on how to get back into it or tips on how to kick start my diet again.

I haven't been there, done that. Getting banded Oct 15. If it was me, I would go back to my Dr see if maybe I needed a fill, go back to only eating a cup of food, starting with Protein first, fresh fruit & veggies. Drink your Water and exercise.

You know how it works. You did wonderfully before, Congratulations!

You can do this! I know you can!

Best wishes

cheating (around the band). yep, it seems so easy to do.

so how do we (get back into it). well, we just do it.

like we did when we first started. as maddys said, Protein first, veggies and some fruit. (i never go over a cup of food at a time) but i do eat when i am hungry. i also drink all day long.

i would say your loss is amazing. i am in such awe

keep going. you have the tool to help you (the band)

have you been back to your dr recently? do you need a fill perhaps?

i wish you all the luck/success in the world as you are already such an inspiration to a new bandit like myself.

just go like i do........one day/one meal at a time

(dont over think it). if you think you are doing bad (cheating) dont do it as you are the only one who can control/stop that.

have a great and wonderful day :)

Maddy & Carolinagirl said it best. You know what to do...... If it's inspiration you need you're in the right place, read the postings. You'll see success, struggles, and good ideas. It's time to put your journey back in front. Make it your priority.

Congratulations on your success so far, keep it up. You've got this!!

Thanks for all your feed back. I know what I need to do I just don't feel a need to cause I'm really quite content but I've just realized how easy it is to put weight back on so I'm back on my diet starting yesterday and I feel terrible lol but I've lost 2 kilos (4.5 pounds) in the 1st 24 hours so I'm just gonna have to pump up and get on with it and get back to basics thanks for all your support

Thanks for all your feed back. I know what I need to do I just don't feel a need to cause I'm really quite content but I've just realized how easy it is to put weight back on so I'm back on

my diet starting yesterday and I feel terrible lol but I've lost 2 kilos (4.5 pounds) in the 1st 24 hours so I'm just gonna have to pump up and get on with it and get back to basics thanks for all your support

Good luck I hope to hear of your progress!?!