Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Things that got stuck in your orifices.

Thinjen

I don't have any fun stories to share. I've always told my husband that if certain things got stuck in certain places...I would just die with them in there, because when you go to the ER to have stuff removed...it's all over the hospital within the hour-screw confidentiality. Bob almost got stuck one time, but I was able to grab on to the cord and retrieve him. He didn't seem to mind.

Me and DH stayed in this fancy hotel one time. After a session of playing, "So this is your first visit to the gynecologist." and me innocently saying Uh, huh. Well, we couldn't find the remote. It showed up the next day, but we joked that everytime I took a step, the channel would change.

I've had a chicken bone stuck in my throat, and no I wasn't having sex with a chicken. I'm from Arkansas, but I have my limits.

I've been constipated before....does that count? :)

When I was a kid we were up in the mountains and I found a pine cone that had pine nuts in it. So they seemed a perfect fit for my kid sized nose. Hooo boy did I get in trouble. Also got a penny stuck up there one time. Got lectured but good about sticking things up my nose on the ride home from the dr's office both times.

I'm not big on sticking random items in my hoo-hoo. Other than BOB or a real flesh and blood bf of course.....Dunno, that just never "did it" for me.

LMAO about "taking a step and the channel changes"

My mother worked in a radiology department.

Horror. Abject Horror.

Thats all I am saying.

Nope, I never was one for sticking things where they didn't belong.

My son, when he was first learning to feed himself... well. I'd made him a plate of scrambled eggs, all big and fluffy... they all went up his little button nose. The whole plate of eggs.< /p>

I stuck a bead from a friends necklace that broke up my nose once when I was in first grade. I then got a very bad nose bleed, that did not stop. I was embarrassed about the bead and thought I would get in trouble, so I did not tell. My parents took me to the ER because of the nose bleed, and the doctor removed the bead. I feigned innocense. To this day my mother teases me about it.

And DH got stuck one time. LOL It was before we were married. My dad came home early to take us to a Mariner's game. Yes, we were one of those couples that got stuck together due to me freaking out and "clamping down". Thankfully my dad knew better when I told him "DO NOT COME IN HERE! IT WILL BE MORE PAINFUL TO YOU THAN IT WILL BE TO ME, AND I ALREADY HURT ALOT!!" He said "Okay" and we went to the game about 30 minutes later. No one talks about it since then. LOL

What timing, my gson stuck a red Tictac up his nose Sunday, he's two. He went running to his mom and pointing to his nose saying it hurt. He was telling me on the phone about his ordeal and I asked him how'd he get it out and he said, "I sneeze Nana", poor little thing, I bet that Cinnamon burned.

When my sister and I were little we were eating peanuts and we decided to stick them up our nose for some reason.... Well, my dad saw us and told us to stop. He started working on getting my sister's out first and told me not to touch mine, but I thought I would save him the trouble and get it out myself... Well, needless to say, I pushed it up there further and he had to take me to the ER to get it sucked out. Yep, they sucked it out in a long clear plastic tube and the Dr. got it and asked me if I wanted to keep it. I will never forget that.

To this day... I get teased about that.

When I was a kid I pulled the "pills" off my blanket and shoved them up my nose. Well, according to my mom, I started smelling - she kept giving me baths - to no avail. She took me to the doctor who took one whiff of me and proclaimed that I had something in my nose. She got out the tweezers and pulled a half a blanket out of my nose. Gross.

When I was 6 I stuck a small stud type earring up my nose. It was stuck way up near my sinus and I had to go to the ER to have it removed. I still get nosebleeds in that nostril.

Well, this doesn't actually qualify for stuck but.... Everybody's been sick in my house. My 11 month old has an ear infection. They started him on antibiotics and it gives him diarrhea. So when he started with the runs yesterday, I wasn't sure if it was a stomach bug or a reaction to the antibiotics. Well, he started vomiting at 1:20 this am. Kept vomiting until 2:15am. Also had more diarrhea. Gave him some Water at 7:00am to see if he could keep it down....no. Took him to the doctor. Changed his diaper while we were there and guess what I find in his poop?

A DIME!!

I didn't tell the doc, because I was SO embarrased. Thankful, it could have lodged in his airway...Thank God it didn't. Thank God it didn't give him a bowel obstruction. They gave him a shot for nausea. Figured it wouldn't hurt since everybody else in this house if puking.

:)

So see, money is the root of all evil.

Once I had an awful time removing one of those "Today" sponges. I was sitting on the edge of the bathtub crying, thinking I don't want to have to go to the ER for this!!!

:)