Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey everyone, I'm just feeling really bad right now. My boyfriend went away for the weekend and because of the fact that I gained so much weight and hate myself so much right now, I can't bring myself to go out an do anything with my friends. So I'm sitting here feeling sorry for myself. I ate two bowls of Cheerios and a weight watcher dessert and I wasn't even hungry and I knew it...I was just bored...I'm so fed up with myself and my bad habits. I can't wait to make this change....I'm just having a rough night and tomorrow I'll be bored and probably wanna eat and eat and eat ugh I just hate it...I want this surgery and life change now!! I'm sorry I just needed someone to talk to and the past few weeks you guys have been so great, you were who I thought of first LOL

Thanks for listening....

I know that feeling all too well. I hope your night gets better and all the other days too. :)

Sorry you are feeling bad! I do have to tell you though we still have to deal with the head hunger and it stinks, lol. I still at night can sit and try to think of what to snack on while I am watching tv even if I am not hungry. I have to go take a hot bath or something or I could sabotage myself for sure! You just have to find something else to do to keep busy. Good luck!

I know once I start losing I will have the motivation to control the head hunger. Right now though..... It's just.....yeesh

Thanks for your replies :)

GoBanana, I am waiting eagerly for my band and lately food has been hard to control. Maybe cause I know soon I will be limited. I feel very uncomfortable as this is the highest weight I have been. Yesterday though I got the urge to go to the gym and start eating better because I am ready. I want to go to parties and go shopping. I miss shopping for clotes and feeling sexy, so I think I am headed back to the gym this week. My only issue is that I am scare to go back because I am 50 lbs heavier and I do want the instructors to see me! It sucks that I have to feel shame as a fat person when I go to the gym.

GoBanana, sorry I totally took over. Anyways I want to say that I plan on going to the gym! Baby steps but I will make it there. I hoping after Halloween cause I have too much going on. I have a goal to lose 19 lbs before the surgery. I intend on completing it on my own. I know I can do it and it will give me a head start to the rest of my life. So my recommendation is baby steps....as we start losing we will feel better mentally. Let's start our journey now and ot wait for the lap band, that will be our bonus.

I actually found my Pure Protein Shakes at same club so I'm going to start having them for Breakfast and lunch...this weekend is just weird and boring and all I can do is sit around hating myself... Because really I have. Nothing else to do.LOL