Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The girls are changing!

Hi! :) God, I don't know how to explain thi... lol So I've lost quite a bit of weight. I'm only halfway there but it's still something like 60kgs...

So anyway, last year I found out to my delight that I could buy pretty large size bras, and that I was a DD or D depending on brand. So I bought lots of sexy bras, simply because they made me feel like a 23/24 year old...

Anyway, all but one appeared to have gotten too big so I figured they'd stretched. So I went back to the store.

I am now a c cup. :)

Don't get me wrong, I like them, but since I was 12 I had that large size, even when I was lighter, and i learnt to get around the back pain problem. I always said I wouldn't mind smaller but now that I have them smaller....

And worse still, it's IMPOSSIBLE to find a c cup bra in my size. :sad: They're all D and DD and E cups...

Has anyone else experianced this? What did your doc say? Did anyone manageto get plastic surgery to restore them?

Is it selfish of me to want to put them 'right' again? Can I still breastfeed in the future if I get them?

No wonder why my bras aren't supporting them anymore.

I'm amazed by how upset this is making me! lol I mean, I always knew there might be a need for skin reconstruction, but boob reconstruction? Shesh! :)

It's rough. Trust me I know. I had and E cup before the band and after losing 105 lbs, I am down to what apperas to be a c cup. I haven't been measured since banding though. I would like a lift, no implants. They scare me. But realistically, I cannot afford that and my insurance sure isn't going to cover a breast lift for me. I just have to deal with it until I become rich, lol.

I've lost 25lbs and went from a DD to a D, and to me they look like deflated Water baloons. I think I might get them lifted & bigger after I reach my goal weight.

I went from a 44DDD, to a 42DD and pretty much stuck between that and an occasional 42D. I did pilates my whole first 18 months after I was cleared for exercise and swear that did wonders for my stomach area and boobs.

Yes, being a large back size/smaller more moderate cup size is pretty difficult! But you wont be a large back size forever. Also make sure you get fitted and experiment, very often you can wear a back size one or even two sizes smaller if you go up a cup size, and the bra will fit MUCH better as well.

If you are concerned with breastfeeding then dont have breast surgery. Honestly, I know that they say its often successful but in my general everyday circle of acquaintances, three people I know have had breast augmentations or reductions and none have successfully breastfed afterwards. Its just not worth the risk if it means a lot to you.

I was a B when I was thin, a D now. I'm wondering if I'm even going to have anything left after I lose my weight. DH says I can get a boob job if I want, but I don't want another surgery. Neither do I want pancakes on my chest.

Incidentally, I was unsuccessful breast feeding even without a boob job.

I'm a B cup now. There, I've said it. it hurts, but it's out there. I was almost a D at 282, a C at 225 and a B at 175...and I will be getting an augmentation with a lift along with some other areas...

When you lose weight its fairly sure to say that some boob will go with it. I just got my band on the 10th and loosing my DD are something that I'm a little scared about.

Buying bras was always hard for me, but I found Fredericks of Hollywood to always have something so I recommend trying them. Worst comes to worst, you buy a bra in a C with a smaller size and get an extender for the time being so that they work, thats what I do now.

I'm only 4 months post op and 35 pounds down and I have noticed a change as well. A few bras (46DD) are starting to pucker in the cups .. I am definately noticing less fullness and need to pull straps as tight as possible to get them back in place. I hate underwires but am told they will give better support and lift. I hate to buy new stuff every 20-30 pounds but also realize you cant wait too long and not look like crap0..

I love Torrid bras.

I'm having the same issues. I started at a 44G. I'm down to a 36/38 DDD and I have a good 50/60 lbs to go. My boobs look deflated and very saggy now. My younger sisters (9 and 12 yrs old) come and play with my excess skin now. I actually went bra shopping yesterday, and had a very, very difficult time finding anything in my size. Even at Lane Bryant, sizing is difficult, because my back size has gone down a signifigant amount, and they don't carry as many in that size. This is the smallest my chest has been since I was a sophmore in high school. It's driving me nuts :( Thankfully, I am lucky that when I hit goal, I will be able to get a breast lift, and depending how small they go, perhaps a small enhancment. I haven't had less than a D cup since 6th grade. I wouldn't know what to do with anything smaller than that. Good luck