June 17 But Might Have to Postpone in LAP-BAND Surgery Forums Posted June 15, 2009 Hey guys... thanks for the support. No surgery for me Wednesday. :bored: My PCP thought the rash was psoriasis (which would be okay for surgery but not for my future quality of life) but wanted me to go to the dermatologist. My PCP got me squeezed in at the derm. The derm "usually" is confident in this diagnosis but in my case she wasn't. She recommended that I postpone surgery. She took a scraping for a culture and a biopsy. I have a script for it being a fungus. The culture won't be done for two weeks then my husband will be out of town on a business trip. I guess if I can get it scheduled with the surgeon, I'm looking at a month's delay... the week of July 20. :thumbup: Guess I'm becoming a Freedom Fighter instead of a June Journey.