Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Greetings from Oregon

Great site and glad to be part of it!

My name is Lori (aka MESWEDE) and I live in Oregon. I was introduced to the lapband in March 2003 and immediately began my research on the internet. I read as many Bandster websites as possible and then met up with Patricia and Elma who I consider my Bandster Pro coaches. I was then banded by the ever so wonderful Dr. Rumbaut in Monterrey Mexico on July 9, 2003. I now have a website available and though it is in it's beginning stages, I will be adding more information and posting my progress pictures as the pounds melt away. I hope that it will be an encouragement to those who are newbie Bandsters. I'm one of those who chose not to keep my banded experience a secret because I think there are many people out there looking for the same HOPE I found and I want to share that HOPE with as many as I can. Please feel free to check out my website and I hope it inspires you!

Lori in Oregon ~

Dr. Rumbaut 07/09/03

Guest paisley

Welcome to banding. Great web site.

~Paisley

Originally posted by CoffeeWench

Lori, great website!!!!

Robin :(

Where is the link? I would love to visit Lori's website.

Hey Tina ... Thanks for responding to my introduction and for checking out my webpage. It's still under construction but it's coming together little by little ... thanks to my hubby!

You asked about my user name. MESWEDE is for Me Swede. I came about that name because before my husband and I were introduced, he used to see me coming into work and would say, "My big Swede is here!" ... meaning long blonde hair, blue eyes and big ... sisters! :( When my boss told me that Kurt said that about me, my comment back was, "Well I don't have a drop of Swedish blood in me but "HE" can call me Gretchen or Inga or anything he wants! :P So the name stuck and I've been his #1 Swede since way back when! And he's my "hunka hunka burnin' love yeah yeah man of mine". :( And they rode off into the sunset together ....

Lori in Oregon

Dr. Rumbaut 07/09/03

When you check out my website be sure to sign the guest book! I just checked it and my hubby was the very first to sign it ... and that entry is a MUST READ!!! :( LOVE THAT MAN!!! :P

Lori in Oregon

Dr. Rumbaut 07/09/03

Hi Lori, let me have the honor of being the first bandster to sign your guestbook. I was looking for a simple to implement guest book also, Tell your husband thanks for finding such a nice site!!

Thanks Leo! I'll pass the compliment on to my hubby. He loves hacking on such projects and so I've told him to go for it! Now that I've got the guest book going, I need to get the journal going like Chris has on her website. I just want to add a blip here and there about the progress I'm making and the discoveries along the way. Thanks again Leo.

Lori in Oregon

Dr. Rumbaut 07/09/03

Hey Lori,

I live in Oregon as well and keep trying to figure out how to get in touch with you. I tried your email link once and it failed. Where do you live? Teresa

Wow, Lori - I sure hope you're a writer! What an intro on your web page!

Congrats on your success, and welcome!! :D

I remember reading you websight...Has it been a year? WOW

Death by double DD's The never-ending cart-wheel.

Hi, again, Lori...

We (you, Vonna, Mr. Sue and I) had dinner at Applebee's the night before your surgery, remember? You are looking WONDERFUL!!!

Sue