Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have read a lot of you talk about drinking Slim Fast. Just be careful because they are FULL of sugar and carbs. My nutritionists HATES them and told us to stay far away from it. I remember when I was on Atkins being shocked by the nutrition facts on them! Just a heads up!

Happy Banding!

I have read a lot of you talk about drinking Slim Fast. Just be careful because they are FULL of sugar and carbs. My nutritionists HATES them and told us to stay far away from it. I remember when I was on Atkins being shocked by the nutrition facts on them! Just a heads up!

Happy Banding!

There are two types of Slim Fast including a low carb version.

Honestly, I don't know how anyone could stomach either. I think they are gross. :)

Happy Banding!

There are a few different types of Slim Fast drinks. There are the originals, the optima, the low-carb, and the high-Protein. I have been drinking the Low-Carb version, as it has more Protein than the High-Protein has. The low-carb Slim Fast has 20g of protein, 4g Fiber, and only 2g sugar, for a total of 6g carbs. The only downside to this drink is the fat content at 9g. I talked to my doctor and his nurses and they don't have a problem with this one at all. They do have a problem with the original and the optima version though.

Just depends on which one you are looking at.

I drink a SlimFast Low Carb Diet every day for Breakfast. 20 grams of Protein, and 2 NET grams of carbs (total grams of carbs minus grams of Fiber equals net carbs). I like the taste of the chocolate! The vanilla is just tolerable, but I don't like much of anything that's vanilla anyway. It did make a good smoothie though. My main thing is I wanted an RTD that tasted good to me. I long since learned to read nutrition panels because I was diagnosed as a Type 2 diabetic about 14 years ago.....the 70 pounds I've lost has returned my blood glucose level to normal without medications but the habit is probably ingrained for life now. The Low Carb Diet is a fairly recent product, I think. When I first discovered them, they were hard to find but now I find them in lots of places.

The so-called "high protein" SlimFast has 15 grams of Protein (yeah, go figure) and something like 27 grams of carbs. You definitely have to read labels for any food product.....simply because the face label can be misleading.

Haha good to know! I havent seen all the new ones cause I was always told to stay away so I guess I just havent even looked at all the new variety! My dieticion still wants me to stay away from them though

I found another draw back of the Slimfast low carb. I started my pre-op diet on 7/3. I was drinking the low carb Slimfast 3-4 times a day. I was fine for the first 2 days, but by the third day, I was having major upset stomach issues! I don't EVER want to put another Slimfast product in my mouth! I'm now using whey Protein and 1% milk. This has been much better for my digestive track!

Boost-Glucose-Control-(Formerly-Boost-Diabetic)-175356-MEDIUM_IMAGE.jpg

My wife and I have both had good luck with Boost Glucose control, The taste is great, and while expensive, there are coupons in every carton and CVS and Walgreen regularly have sales, its affordable as a meal replacment, this has been my Breakfast every day for the last 6 months.

Boost-Glucose-Control-%28Formerly-Boost-Diabetic%29-175356-MEDIUM_IMAGE.jpg

My wife and I have both had good luck with Boost Glucose control, The taste is great, and while expensive, there are coupons in every carton and CVS and Walgreen regularly have sales, its affordable as a meal replacment, this has been my breakfast every day for the last 6 months.

I can't find anything on the manufacturers website about calories and nutrition details. How many carbs, Protein grams, and calories does this product have?

Easy to find this...just Google!

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size: 8 fl oz

Amount per ServingCalories 190Calories from Fat 60% Daily Value *Total Fat 7g11% Saturated Fat 0.5g2%Cholesterol 10mg3%Sodium 250mg10%Potassium 400mg11%Total Carbohydrate 16g5% Dietary Fiber 3g12% Sugars 4gProtein 16g32%

Vitamin A25%Vitamin C170%Calcium35%Iron25%Vitamin D40%Vitamin E200%Vitamin K40%Thiamin (B1)25%Riboflavin (B2)25%Niacin (B3)25%Vitamin B650%Folic Acid (Folate)50%Vitamin B1250%Biotin25%Magnesium10%Panthothenic Acid25%Zinc30%Copper25%Manganese35%Chromium50%Molybdenum25%

Est. Percent of Calories from:

Fat 33.2% Carbs 33.7% Protein 33.7%

I found this:

Boost Glucose Control Diabetic Drink

Product sold in 8 oz Ready-to-Drink bottles -Cases of 27

Introducing Boost Glucose Control Diabetic Drink, a delicious and nutritious supplement designed to help those with diabetes manage their blood glucose levels. Specially formulated for the best taste and ideal nutritional value, Boost Glucose Control Diabetic Drink gives diabetics a healthy, great-tasting alternative to typical sugar-free drinks.

Boost Glucose Control Diabetic Drink helps diabetics maintain stable blood glucose levels while providing you with a healthy dose of 26 Vitamins and minerals. Boost Glucose Control Diabetic Drink contains 14 grams of high-quality Protein in addition to a slow digesting carbohydrate that has been clinically shown to help maintain normal blood glucose levels. It provides you with 3.5 grams of dietary fiber to help digestion and only contains 12 grams of fat. Boost Glucose Control Diabetic Drink comes in three delicious flavors and is conveniently packaged ready-to-drink in eight ounce tetra brik packs.

Easy to find this...just Google!

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size: 8 fl oz

Amount per ServingCalories 190Calories from Fat 60% Daily Value *Total Fat 7g11% Saturated Fat 0.5g2%Cholesterol 10mg3%Sodium 250mg10%Potassium 400mg11%Total Carbohydrate 16g5% Dietary Fiber 3g12% Sugars 4gProtein 16g32%

Vitamin A25%Vitamin C170%Calcium35%Iron25%Vitamin D40%Vitamin E200%Vitamin K40%Thiamin (B1)25%Riboflavin (B2)25%Niacin (B3)25%Vitamin B650%Folic Acid (Folate)50%Vitamin B1250%Biotin25%Magnesium10%Panthothenic Acid25%Zinc30%Copper25%Manganese35%Chromium50%Molybdenum25%

Est. Percent of Calories from:

Fat 33.2% Carbs 33.7% Protein 33.7%

Heh.... I did google it and after the 3rd website that I couldn't find it I became annoyed.

It is a little high in fat, carbs, and calories for only 16gms of Protein.< /p>

I LOVE whey Gourmet Choco/PB. 120 calories, 22gms protein, 3gms carbs, 2gms fat, 1gm sugar.

You can mix it with milk or Water, I prefer it with Water otherwise it's just too thick and rich.

I can't find anything on the manufacturers website about calories and nutrition details. How many carbs, Protein grams, and calories does this product have?

They have a website for this specific product.

Home - Boost Glucose Control

<a href=chocolate.jpg" />