Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Congratulations Grandpa Greg!!!

CONGRATULATIONS Greg - aka Lapbander - on your new and very first granddaughter!!! She was born yesterday...and I'll let Greg give you all the details so I don't steal ALL his thunder!

Let's just say he is on cloud nine and it may take him a LONG time to come down....but he is the happiest and proudest Grandpa alive!!

And I wish him all the best and long happy years of bouncing her on his knee....since he now has lots of room to share!!!

She is the luckiest little girl around and could not have picked a better Grandpa if she picked one herself. And he is going to spoil her rotten.....hope she inherits Grandpa's wit, charm, intelligence, caring, personality, conviction, and all those things about him that we all love most!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you!!!

Sincerely.....Nancy*

(((((((HUGGGGSSS)))))))

:) :banana :D :banana :P :banana :D :banana :D

.....hope she inherits Grandpa's wit, charm, intelligence, caring, personality, conviction, and all those things about him that we all love most!!!

Ditto this! Congratulations Greg! I know you are so proud and happy. Yippppeeee!!!!!!!!!

Awe Greg, big congratulations to you! Seems like just yesteday you shared this beautiful announcement of what God was going to bless you with.

Time flies....

I'm happy for you Greg,

My mother always told me that being a grandparent was better then being a parent

You can always give them back when they act naughty :laugh

La Madame's Mother is absolutely right! Being a grandparent is awesome fun, my grandson's learning already that grandma is his homegirl.

Congratulations Greg, and god bless your new angel!

You are in for the time of your life ! Even though I enjoyed raising my children, there is nothing to ompare with the joy of grandchildren. For one thing, I am older, and I know they won't break, I have more money to spoil them with, and I am patient. It is so wonderful when they climb up on your lap and snuggle with you. Congrats on joining the grampa-gramma group!

Thank you Nancy.

And thank you all for your kind words.

Madilyn Grace was born at 1:58pm 7/27/05 weight 7.6 and 20.5" long. She has her ten fingers and ten toes and is gorgious beyond belief. (I'm bias so shoot me...lol)

Well she is just a little over 24 hrs old. Still not walking yet but the Dr said she will when she is ready. Since I will be taking care of her while mom and dad work I'm requesting they try and get her potty trained by Sept. when mom goes back to work.

I'm hoping the pictures post ok

post-204161-13813132010984_thumb.jpg

post-204161-13813132013151_thumb.jpg

post-204161-13813132015159_thumb.jpg

post-204161-13813132016864_thumb.jpg

Congratulations Greg!! She is sooooooo cute,

I am sure you will have her potty trained and walking ASAP. Or at least spoild rotten!!LOL

You sound like one very proud Grandpa. Are you gunna call her Maddie?