Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Wii Fit

I have been using the Wii Fit for a little over a week and have lost almost 4 pounds.

The Wii lets you advance as you can. It has strength training, yoga, aerobatics and balance.

My sister told me today that her local Nursing Home has one in for their residents.

Check it out. :thumbup:

LOVE the WII and the WII fit , The ONLY thing i dont like about the wii fit is it does not have " routines" you can do , y ou have to stop and start the next activity . When i was at game stop w/ my boys the other day i saw a new "game" for it though , this looks like it might be better as far as a flowing routine.

Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2009 at Nintendo :: Games

I think im going to get this this week .

Mindy

I have the new exercise disk on its way, maybe in the post office today.

I will post after I get it and let everyone know how it is.

I have the new exercise disk on its way, maybe in the post office today.

I will post after I get it and let everyone know how it is.

Good you can be my guinea pig and let me know how it is LOL

I love using the Wii Fit but hate having to stop and go to the next activity...I love the fact it gives you grief if you haven't been on it in a few days. How many days of the week are you exercising and for how long?

Is that the lady off of Biggest Loser...if so I bet it will kick your butt...if you can post a message on what you think of it...can't wait to hear if you like it or not!

I love using the Wii Fit but hate having to stop and go to the next activity...I

Me too.

I find I don't use it because of that. I'd rather go bike at the gym -- we have a free one at work.

i got one but i didnt really check it out first. im over the weight limit on it. so im trying to lose to use it.lol but my wife and son loves it.

I got the Jillian Michaels disk in, I give it a thumbs down. :)

You always have to start off running in place, by then I am so out of breath, { I have COPD, lung problems} its hard to move on to the next one to see how it is.

I had my son to do some of it for me, running is between every advancement.

I am sticking to the Wii Fit, they have 3 different levels you can do and is great for someone like me, out of shape.

I am on my third week on the Wii Fit and have lost an amazing 8 pounds. Love it.. :cursing:

should try Dance Dance revolution. that game is fun and kicks your butt you may be huffin and puffin but youll still get on it because its so addicting.

should try Dance Dance revolution. that game is fun and kicks your butt you may be huffin and puffin but youll still get on it because its so addicting.

I just won one on ebay. Should be here this week. I'm anxious to try it!

Good morning!

I have a "Wii" question for those who have some of the fitness games. Can you set up a progam on it or is there a way to get a report on how much and how long you use it? The reason that I'm asking is that I homeschool my dd and she is trying to graduate high school a year early which means we are cramming LOTS of stuff in this year. She needs a PE course. My original thought was for her to do 12 weeks with a trainer at the YMCA but she is working 28 hours a week in addition to some college and online classes. Obviously, she is VERY busy but I would love for her to get some time in working out.

Does anyone know? Thanks.

~~anne

P.S. I own Wii Fit and was saving it for Christmas but don't have to.

Yes, the Wii Fit will track time spent (via Fitness Credits) and progress. You do this by setting up a profile for each person using the device.

Your daughter would set up her profile and then use the different 'games' in the Fit. The time spent and progress to goal is tracked by the system memory and can be graphed.

I'm doing the wii fit daily. I ordered and have been waiting for my jillian game... I even pre ordered it. I think it's going back. UNOpened. And when I fill out the form why, I'm gonna tell them the delay in shipping. I'll go get the outdoors game or DDR.

thanks for the input.

I do the wii fit daily, for at minimum 30 minutes doing the wii step aerobics free step.

teri